Callout: FuzzyFish(wrx)

holy crap he posted.

WRX’s are rather slow from a roll. I waxed one pretty good on zee high way last year.

tiny turbo and not much up top for them to keep up.

haha definitly not Z Phat Z…not a fast Z either :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it may not be turbo…but it’s faster than most of the other Z’s minus like 2 or 3…Im trying to convince him to buy the APS twin turbo setup for it…

yea that tiny ass turbo of mine chokes hard up top plus a premade map, either way im still happy with the results and to be honest im suprised i was able to keep up with the z considering mine was 230 stock with a turbo back exhaust being the only relevant mod at this time. that’ll change when ever i get my new turbo in and tuned properly.

dude with your mods you should have beat him, here starts the magazine racing lol. A stock Z “should” run very high 13’s, low 14’s. Where as your car is like “mid” 14’s in stock form. But in real life who knows, I think he got a “freak”, Im trying to get him to dyno it once mike gets his new dyno in.

I raped a z, then proceeded to get raped by the orange juan, so…

must be its overwhelming femininity

A big reason why the WRX will hit a mid 14 is the 60’ launch. The AWD systems helps out alot. In an actual 1/4 mile race, the WRX would fair better than it did from a roll.

it would be interesting to see but im still happy with that, though maybe for me its not the mods but the map thats governing them. when i flashed it, it didnt feel much different then when i just manually upped the boost and even then it was still hella rich and not really that much of a gain. i just don’t think my car is going to run right or see its full potential till mike gets his magic fingers in it which wont be until i get this whole injector, oil line ordeal sorted out.