OMG OMG OMG version ebay of the day, Johnny5 is...

ON EBAY

http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230152974632

that looks like the evil robot that was sent to kill johnny 5. i call bs

lol that movie was fucked up but that johnny when he was pissed going after the jewel thief minus the mohawk thing and what not or maybe when he was pissed at Fred idk

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:2,topic:32768"”]

that looks like the evil robot that was sent to kill johnny 5. i call bs

[/quote]

i agree

OH…

MY…

GOD…

Who has 100k to ‘borrow’ me? :slight_smile:

I am thinking she is a virgin! Or at least she used to be!

This is the only complete Johnny Five that survived, and is the only one known to exist. It is accompanied with a letter of authenticity from Eric Allard, the robotic special effects supervisor who made this robot for the film.

It’s the real deal! :tup:

Locutus is going to lose it…

Oh my god, that controller setup is nutty. :open_mouth:

I want.

Photographs, Illustrations and Screen Shots

Unless otherwise explicitly set forth in the catalog description for an individual item, all photographs, illustrations, and screen shots are furnished solely for reference purposes and not as a statement, representation or warranty that the image depicted is the exact same item offered. Due to the fact that multiple props, costumes, and other items are customarily made for and used on or off screen in a motion picture or other program, Profiles cannot and does not represent or warrant that the specific item depicted in the photograph, illustration or screen shot is the very same items offered at auction.

“Johnny Five is Alive”

I was just singing this to my wife the other day…

Nos Locos kick yo ass
Nos Locos kick yo face
Nos Locos kick yo balls int outah space!!!

Anyone remember?

:lol:

I remember watching that movie way too many times as a kid. Such a silly movie.

where are the death weapons?