OMG the quiznos/verizon curb is GONE!!!

I was driving to work today and I noticed the infamous curb is GONE!!! I snapped a pic with my phone but I cant get to it at the moment.

See this thread for reference

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8820&highlight=quiznos

http://static.flickr.com/31/101759679_cd2ea3aab9.jpg

^^^^ That = No more.We can all return now,lol.

wow jan can make it through that lot now!

:tup:

Just there today. I did notice that as well…

My mom hit it on a fresh snow last year

About time.

:tup:

I’m sure the spirit of the curb will haunt many people for quite some time.

now we can just hit the car thats parked in that spot right next to where the curb was :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:7,topic:36525"”]

now we can just hit the car thats parked in that spot right next to where the curb was :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

That won’t be a problem because those spots won’t exist once they complete the expansion of Wehrle. The intersection is gonna be hell for the next year.

Good thing i dont go to quiznos when it snows…

I watch people ramp over one of the curbs at work nightly. I find it to be hilarious how oblivious those of you who are idiots and hit curbs are.

Looks like the morons have finally won.

I’m going to miss the entertainment that curb provided :frowning:

[quote=“Itagaki,post:8,topic:36525"”]

That won’t be a problem because those spots won’t exist once they complete the expansion of Wehrle. The intersection is gonna be hell for the next year.

[/quote]

thats not cool…looks like it’ll be back roads to epic center then haha

[quote=“MPD47,post:10,topic:36525"”]

I watch people ramp over one of the curbs at work nightly. I find it to be hilarious how oblivious those of you who are idiots and hit curbs are.

[/quote]

oh yeahhhhh, losers. let’s bring it all back so you can feel good about yourselves for one more day.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:11,topic:36525"”]

Looks like the morons have finally won.

[/quote]

actually, Jay, it looks like the morons who designed it like that have finally smartened up and fixed it. good for them.