FiosTV

heading to Hamburg!

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/village-of-hamburg-is-first,344258.shtml

great. now stop worrying about tv and extend the internet an extra half block on my street in williamsville so i can get it and get off of shitty dsl. stupid verizon

Srsly.

Half of North Buffalo has it. Of course I’m located in the half that does NOT. Ugh.

^agreed

i’m less than a mile away from where they ran it. boo

don’t feel bad guys.

^^^

That blows. Hard.

still not going to be for a while yet, but thats cool its coming.

srsly. If wireless didn’t suck so bad for latency, i’d pay the bill for one of my neighbors to get it and use theirs. They’re all like 90.

wait wait wait wait wait…you live on Bennington!

I live on Lorfield…near the other intersection of Bennington/Lorfield

you bastard!

haha, weird

i know the skylark lol…I have had to drive around it enough

I cant recall seeing your truck though

I drive by there everyday as I come home up Wherle and like to take the turn from Bennington to Lorfield at a little uppity pace!

there are quite a few NYSpeeders in your area Joe.

ehh if they live on the other side of Wherle it doesn’t count :lol:

damn cheektevegas

wow, learn something new every day. Beer pong/BBQ neighborhood meet in a month or so?

I take that turn a little quick too, going the other way, AWD drifto y0

haha
i am on the corner of kuhn and crestview. fios rules :stuck_out_tongue:

i should ban you

/"\                    |\./|                    |   |                    |   |                    |>~<|                    |   |                 /'\|   |/'\..             /~\|   |   |   | \            |   =[@]=   |   |  \            |   |   |   |   |   \            | ~   ~   ~   ~ |`   )            |                   /             \                 /              \               /               \    _____    /                |--//''`\--|                | (( +==)) |                |--\_|_//--|

I stick my nose up at you from Snyder…

thats it. i’m taking my dog for a walk in your neighborhood, and not bringing a plastic bag.

Good, so we can tell TW to suck a dick soon? I think the only reason we don’t have FIOS is that we only pay one bill for internet and TV. The internet is constantly out and they claim it’s just fine. Really? Because last I checked it was in and out all day for the last week.:banghead:

Start a constant ping to something like google and print out the results and show them. I did that with Verizon when I was having connection issues and they refunded two months of service.