when is verizon going to get their sh*t together?

I mean seriously.

I’m in west seneca, can’t get dsl.

When i lived in tonawanda, i still couldn’t get it.

I just got my last adelphia bill, 54 bucks for basic cable internet, nothing else.

Anybody know if they are going to roll it outside the city any time soon?

I seen a commercial on the news, they are doing home phone, tv, and internet for 94 bucks.

Is time warner going to be even more expensive then adelphia was?

i doubt verizon runs any more dsl. they are more concerned with the new fios service.

I saw the signage along the 400/90…very interesting

Fios is in OP and hamburg now, west seneca next.

I’ve said it a thousand times. Verizon home service sucks a dick.
Verizon Wireless is the shit.

I’m just interested in what Verizon’s TV/FIoS is going to cost… if it has the same features and is cheaper than the $135/mo I’m paying to Adelphia/TW now… not to mention I’m wondering what the price adjustments are going to be from TW…

my gf just got a new apt and signed up with TW… “channels 1-99 plus 40 chanels in 1-200 movies and music and HBO, high speed internet free instalation 70$ a month”

is that a 3 month deal or flat price?

when i had Verizon DSL it sucked a fat nut

thats gotat be a 3 month deal. They wanted a shitload more than that when i inquired.

yeah u get all that for like 3 months, then it goes sky high

word, i got 3 months at half price for cable internet, then it went up to 54 bucks a month.

The day fios comes to town i’m signing up for it.

Whats up with verizon tv? Gotta do some research i guess.

rofl we got 3 digital boxes, 2 are dvr, 1 is hdtv all have everything accept starz. we also got high speed internet. i think our bill is like 190 a mth

Is this Adelphia/Time Warner, or Verizon?

^^ sounds like adelphia/tw

yeah its adelphia. thats close to what i pay. I miss being an employee.
<-----Waiting for FIOS

verizon’s tv is Directv

nah they have their own service coming through their fios connection

Fios looks like it will be interesting…I am not far away from the hamburg office and it is not available yet, must be the village.

what is this fios that you speak of?