On the hunt for a daily!

Its got bumper and some minor trunk damage from backing into a truck, no rust though. Also needs coils/wires but still runs and starts fine. The a/c compressor clutch whines but its nothing major and essentially goes away when the ac is running.

I will be taking pictures as soon as I pull it out of the pile of snow it is currently in, most likely tomorrow. Willing to make a deal with any of you guys nice and cheap, just want some dough for WRX parts not trying to get anywhere near book value for this thing. Has a few other minor issues like broken cupholders and a staticy whiny aftermarket radio… If you or anyone is interested let me know, or shoot me a PM

procharged trans am interest ya? great in the snow

Bakerian you douchebag, how dare you generously try to help this tactless wanker? EAD.

Ive got a 99 escalade with 12km or so on it. Asking only 3k. 12v battery, chrome 10’s, Tonka edition. LMK

Edit: Also accepting trades

Yea I know.

have you tried craigslist or the wantaddigest??

even ebay or autotrader. they are good places to look aswell

dont know why i even came back to this site. thanks fucktards.

That’s a good question. If you can’t take a little ball busting you don’t belong here

its not that i cant take ball busting, its just that this is a serious issue for me. i need a damn car and its anoying to have retards post useless shit in here. if you dont have a car for sale stay the fuck out.

have you tried the gazette classifieds?

theres like 4 cars in there

i got a 99 4dr ek civic 170,000 miles runs like new…1700…has crack in bumper and little rust on dog leg…

doing a couple more things to the hatch before I sell it. Then looking more into it . Deffinetly want that year !

yea you’re right, My Shopper is better

So then get off your ass and find a fucking car, then. What are you doing, sitting there pressing F5 all day hoping the hoopty fairy comes along to ream some sunshine into your day? Get real.

hondarat- pmd you.
alpine- lawl at you. i wish my phone had an f5. doesnt. i live at work and coming on here alot is hopefully going to get me the car i want despite kids like you who like to put there 2 cents in an online conversation.

i have 2 dailys for sale, since you’re a dick i refuse to sell either to you

haha yup im the dick. whos next?

1991 audi 90 20v Quattro 2200$ everything works! is that out of the price range?http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9798/photodkg.jpg