On the hunt for a daily!

its that time again… Looking for a new daily after a 65 year old man smack me in my beautiful 85 190e. looking more so for a 92-01 civic, or 94-98 integras. clean and reliable please. and as bonestock if possible… let me know if theres anything floatin around…

albany.craigslist.org
www.ebaymotors.com
www.autotrader.com

mature. clearly have tried those avenues with no good results. Thought id try here where there might be less pricks… mistake.

Well how am I supposed to know you tried those. I was trying to assist you.

well than thank you. ive checked and nothings been worth while.

That def is a dick move BC, it’s like hey I’ll post links to popular car for sale websites because this guy is probably to stupid to know anything.

i fully agree with said comment. haha. back to finding my daily…

Scoop this: http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2232987278.html

sooo fresh… #1 of #1000… numba one!

1 1991 audi 90 20v quattro 2100$ leather seats heated ohh so nice?

its a daily isnt that what your looking for?

How bout an 04 Accord?

i think an 04 accord would be a bit on the high end of the scale. the audi sounds nice. link to a thread with more info r post some more/ pictures

buy my hatch ! its a daily …

turbo daily hmmm. did that once with low cash flow and it didnt work out too well. im sure you want more than i have too…

no word on that audi?

Price range?

I have a 97 Maxima 5 speed 122kmi on the clock PM if interested

Stock 98 a4 quattro, 2.8 v6 auto, 160k, silver, loaded, winter package needs minor work - $1000 negotiable…Probably not what your looking for but figured I’d try… it was my DD until I purchased my Subie ~3 weeks ago

quattro what kinda work does it need?

yeah the quattro sounds too good. pics? work it needs?