One day in Detroit (56k gets stuck in Customs)

^^^ ugly peice of shit

http://www.burned.org/gallery/d/15298-2/IMG_0098.JPG

this one could be interesting. The looks leave a bit to be desired IMO but this is probably the closest thing we will be getting to the euro focus st. The production model will be shown in Paris this fall. in the concept is a turbo 5 cylinder making 260 hp. Probably will pretty heavy though.

i lol’d. but i also agree to a point. imo the cars are looking too edgy. when i think of BMW i would LIKE to think hand crafted quality. these new cars bangle is coming out with are a little more stamped…gives me less of the feeling of quality and more of a feeling that it was designed to catch my target markets eye. if that makes any sense

i thought the “r” vw’s were pretty neat. the toureg in particular…but again i have to gripe that if you are gonna twin turbo a 3.2, and claim all that power…show us how its done. anyone can throw 20’s on a car and put up a poster that it has gobs of power and not open the hood. makes me think the kit was either thrown together and looks like doo doo, or it just isnt there. :shrug:

nice job wish i was there!

I don’t think it leaves anything to be desired. I really like how simple it is. I really hate overstyled cars (I really am going to piss people off by saying that the new Camaro is less imaginative than their own Malibu).