ONE FK SEAT with sliders

OK well before you go all stupid and call me a Dylan here me out.

The deal with the seats were I only needed one how ever the previous seller didn’t want to part the pair so I bought both and I am keeping one, so one new FK seat is available shoot me a pm if interested.

they sit super low they are black with leather patches to help out the problem of wear and tear. I am a bigger guy 230lbs and they fit snug on me im not tall 5’9" my head just sits at the top of the seat

not in a rush to sell so no low ballers price is firm and fair I think. $100 for a new seat with sliders.

will deliver for gas money.

link is to picture of actual item

http://www.son240sx.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=16843&d=1290821858

if you have a trade im interested in some random aftermarket steering wheel and hub to fit s13.

bubble shifter , s13 front spindles hubs and lca’s , anything random to suit a s12/s13

located in Beamsville.

Any chance you can tell me how much one seat weighs?

I want to build a sim rig and this seat looks like it would be pretty good for it

it feels light the sliders weigh it down a bit its prolly close in and arounds 13-16lbs ,your more then welcome to come and see the seat for your self

Trade you for the s13 front spindles hubs and lca setup u are looking for

i want to see the stuff send me a pm so we can meet up some were .

We can meet in Hagersville if that works for you

coming out to hamilton area tomorrow if interested in meeting up

just got in from work (3am) so shoot me a text tomorrow when your this way.

nine05nine12869one

brandon.

cant deliver anymore cars blown up cash talks

50 buck thats about how much used LCAs and spindles are worth if your lucky

cool story bro. . u interested in the seat ?

for 50 buck ill take it

nah im firm on the price im not giving it away its way more useful sitting in a corner of my apt. collecting dust.

s14 sliders? If so I’ll take it.

OK THIS SEAT IS NEW NEVER INSTALLED WITH UNIVERSAL SLIDER NO SEAT BRACKET