one hell of a c3 corvette

i asked him about the intake pipes

ill post when i hear back from him

holy lip on those rims

Hi guys, that’s my car :slight_smile: Someone on hotrodders.com mentioned there was talk about it here
The intake plumbing will be done sometime soon, I have 2 intercoolers sitting on the side of the rad, I mocked it up and have to test fit if the clam shell hood will still close with them there but I think it will. I’ll have some pics of it later this week or so.

I still have to finish welding up the “airboxes” that go on the carbs, it’ll look kind of like the 2 plenum intake on the 1st gen vipers without the front TBs of course.

Tiny trans? It’s a ZF6 speed, what’s tiny about it? It’s the only trans I can get easily here, parts are not a real big problem w/ ZF being in germany and if it breaks I’ll just have to get another one. As for the carbs they’re nut just some side drafts, they are 45mm dellorto DHLA45 tri jet turbo carbs off a (2) Lotus Esprit Turbo (US version, Euro had 40mm carbs)m they are pressure tight up to 3 bar and fully boost referenced. The 3rd jet offers high rpm/boost enrichment.

that was me that mentioned the nyspeed

welcome to the site :slight_smile:

its 5:16am and im still up cause im a insomniac like that

It’s 11:21 here :slight_smile:

well then its daylight over there, what are you doing away from the car ? lol

are those schmidt wheels???

they’re revolution rfx wheels, schmidt also makes these same wheels but only in alu centers and I think stainless and chromed steel rims, these are magnesium with spun alu rim halves. They also have o rings, the schmidt wheels are sealed with sealant.

mmmmm still sooooo pretty

Nice, 2 Turbos are always better than 1 Turbo. And ZF tranny for the win.
And this is how you start an argument on NYspeed.

welcome. very nice setup/ you are definitely building a monster for whatever you plan to do with it. also, by the looks of your driveway, you have more cars. pics?

also :tup: to cash money

LMFAO only you Jack…

Yeah I agree. That thing is badass though.