my dads new toy

me and my dad just got back not to long ago from picking this up in Rochester. its a 2009 corvette z06, we traded in his 2004 corvette that was an automatic and gheyyy lol. this thing is awesome and he got a good deal. il post up some better pics of his car and mine tomorrow. let me know what you think and the modding will begin probably next spring.

:tup: very nice car, just begging for a camshaft

do want!

thats exactly what i said! he wants to do a cold air intake (he’s looking at k&n) and a full headers back exhaust. not sure what brand yet, probably borla but he wants to hear some first.

i approve this message!!! :tup:

For all out performance on the C6 nothing bets the Vararam:
http://www.vararam.com/product-images/sc1r/sc1r-1.jpg
http://www.vararam.com/vr-sc1r.html

Headers Kooks stainless are top of the line. Exhaust is pretty much a preference type thing. SLP Powerflo are nice deep and rather quiet. Corsa Touring is nice, Sport is loud. Can’t really pick a bad exhaust for a Vette

:tup:

no offense man but make sure he can handle the stock power before you upgrade :burnout:

he can handle it lol he’s build and owned big power cars before. in his street rod he has a big block with a weiend 871 blower, tubbed out, ford 9inch, etc. etc.

I dunno, modded z06s are srs buziness

I think there was a bolt on/cam/DR car that ran 10.1

what was GM thinking by using pushrods!!! :fu: :rofl:

haha i think he’s got it. when we were tooling around in in today he was on it here and there but nothing crazy. he respects the power that beast has lol

Nice. Thats so beast.

I’m already bored with my ~525/550 wheel vette time for a new block…

Awesome car man! Cam it and rip it!

Did you stroke your 346?

No just on spray, I’m considering a stroked ls3 now. I’d love to do a 427+ but with the new house i’m going to hold off.

Doing a 416 LS3 stroker right now. Can’t wait to dyno it in spring

Nice car. I’d give my cock for one, and I really like my cock

I think I seen him driving in/around como park. If it is him, tell him to slow down. Theres nothing impressive about speeding in a park and 30mph zones. Get that exhaust leak fixed as well.

:spunk: :awdrifter:

That’s a badass car. Now go race your dad and see what happens. :tup: