One matchup...

I must have missed BOTH of those time slips from those mad street racer cars. I always thought they were just a bunch of 12 second rides :gotme: . Its a good thing you told me what they run, whew.

no problem. im only here to help. if you ned to know what your ride runs ill be more than happy to tell ya also.:rofl:

so doesn’t anyone go to the track anymore? ya know, to get times instead of speculating… i think u guys just like drama lol

:word: :lol: I wanna go to the track tomorrow if the weather holds.

i b der…gimme tires

i guess canisius hasn’t done anything for your grammar…lol

Well, atleast my want to see matchup of 12 second monsters happened :tup:

:word:

Waiting for better vids though…

You don’t like the shot from the bridge?

but I got 10 bux that says his first pass is 11 or worse.

I’ll put up Ten Bux that his first run is under 11sec. I,ve been in the passenger seat and seen the hawks potential. I know i’m not wasting my money. LOL chuck!:tup:

I was ripping on you guys…

Not only did the race happen, you got vids, and several shots.

If the race happened on camera, and the winner was clearly identified… WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE DRAMA>!>!>!>!<!<!<!<

I have some nice locations for next time

i know its quick and all, but ill match ur 10. sorry chuck.

get off my betting wagon.

10 bux is just a friendly wager… but I’m not splitting it with anyone.

For 10 bux, I’ll even let you help push him out of the box to improve his short time. :slight_smile:

I’ll pull his car on a trailer behind my F-150 pickup and still drop below 11sec.:biglol: just kiddin!

Doesn’t look like we will find out tonite anyway.

The race with choda was a very BAD example of what the car can do out of the hole. He probably cut a 1.8 vs my 2.5… The car can cut under 2.0 60’. It didn’t happen on that race.

get off my betting wagon.

10 bux is just a friendly wager… but I’m not splitting it with anyone.

For 10 bux, I’ll even let you help push him out of the box to improve his short time.

For 20 bucks you can hook your car up back to back with chuck and he can pull you down the track. I bet he still makes low 12’s.:lol:

I would like to see GSX vs. Marcus :slight_smile: this year and next!

word… in fact…

im officially calling out: myself vs marcus… to a friendly race
you put up a bunch of smack, and now i wana see if ur ready to prove urself…
this is friendly tho. i no ur a good guy, but i still wana race u :smiley:

dont know if he will post here anymore after i told him he was being gay and not to post here anymore. :smiley: but he will be out with me next summer fo sho so if you guys want a stab at him maybe you can do it up then :shrug:

Edit: So now since hawk vs nova happened, i wanna see nova vs bighands for zee championship and it looks like its gonna happen

FMF 4 L!!!

awww man :wtf: