One matchup...

:rolljerk: Will the firehawk be running 10’s this fri at NYI???

:rolljerk: lots of stroking for someone who doesn’t even have close to an 10 second car, why don’t you do yourself a favor and stop the hating.

i forgot how fast does your car go???

its more like how fast do his carS go?

Just because he builds them doesn’t mean there his. I give more respect to someone who builds their own car than someone who drops $$$$ to have someone build it for them. JnJ has definately put together some nice motors both import and domestic so thumbs up to that.

so who do you respect more?

Chuck or JnJ?

:lol:

you know nothing about the build or what went into it

jealousy’s a bitch

Nothing? I’m not so sure about that…
I know more than you think aparently.

Just curious… who is jealous of what?

people are jealous he has a fast car, and dont want to admit the fact of what its capable of. or they are plain just ignorant to the facts, and never seen the car perform, and are goin based on the fact that they dont like chuck or jnj for whatever reason

true some people do not like JnJ… but honestly I don’t see any reason someone shouldn’t like Chuck… I don’t think he talks shit at all. I like both of them… :mamoru:

On the other hand… I don’t think jealousy plays that large of a roll here…

I think he took offense to what I said too… not that I care… he is just in DEFENSE MODE

i wasnt aimin this towards u jack… just everybody thats sayin his car is “only elevens” and “its not that fast”
… and yes thats very true…chuck rarely if ever talks shit unless someone really pisses him off

:tup:

I was just giving an opinion… from what I’ve seen in person, and in vids… and in other cases… big HP nnumbers are great for the highway… but the way Choda put cars on him till about 120-130 (more than 1320feet) just makes me feel like he is going to do what most high HP supras (and the like) do at the track… spin spin spin… trap.

Hopefully he comes out and runs a 10 right off the bat. I hope the best for him… and you, but I just don’t see it happening.

he better do good after all this defense im puttin up for him :lol: :lol:

no pressure chuck :lol:

im not sayin he’ll run 10s off the bat… hell i was goin for close to 10s, but traction isnt my friend either. plus im not 100% one with the setup yet either…

my arguement is, and has been the whole time, that his car is easily capable to 10s. i think if he went 2 or 3 times this year, he’l hit it… he just needs to get the power dialed in, and to the ground obviously…

so maybe people have just been misunderstanding me… i agree it will be tough for him to hit 10s his first time too, but easily obtainable

Not sure how fast does your car go? See it really doesn’t fuckin matter. The point is most of the strokers online always have 2 cents to add. Do you ever see me make a peep online when turbociv runs at the track. NO because it isn’t my place.

I think Turbo LS1 got it right alot of these BS comments are jealously. In the end I build a good combo, Chuck has a fast car, and you people should stop hating and get building your own cars if it makes you jealous

BTW Chuck did race someone from a stop that runs consistant 10.9 range at the track and got him by a couple lengths. The firehawk is NOT anything like a Supra it has instant torque just about anywhere in the RPM range, unlike most large turbo Supra that have 1000 RPM of insane horsepower.

Too many opinions on the internet

Wow this thread is way off topic and there is no jealousy over here but I have heard whats under neath the hood of this :snky: hawk. There’s no way anyway knows what Chuck’s car will run until he gets it to the track. So no need to say he will or wont hit 10’s.

You probably haven’t heard everything because honestly only myself and Chuck know the full details.

I think your missing my point, again.

Choda is not a 10 second car by any means. And he had cars on the hawk for at least the 1/4 mile. I know how badly traction can kill someone at the track, I’ve been there before… I also know how much slicks/DRs will help you get off the line… if he comes with either of those, they will help, but I got 10 bux that says his first pass is 11 or worse. I only offer 10 bux because I think his car has the potential… just not out of the box.

The internet was made for opinions… how else would people who know, people who don’t know, and people who have ideas be able to communicate? My opinion was that he does not run 10s right off the bat. Until he does run a 10 he is not a 10 sec car. I beat a lot of cars on the street… A LOT … and I’m only a 14 second car @ the track. This isn’t the case for everyone, just me and some other people, but it is FACT. There is no way I would be able to pull a GTO, a C6, or a SC’d 347 stang if they had slicks, on a prepped track… it wouldn’t happen. But I pull them on the street until triple digit speeds…

My opinion is as valid as yours at this point… its an opinion on something that “hasn’t happened yet”.

whats your idea of a close to 10sec car?:rolljerk: :rolljerk: :rolljerk: you dont know what i have. I dont run my car or share what it does on a regular basis.

11.0x and faster, hey you have a Firehawk part on your car so maybe it will be a 10 sec. ride