One matchup...

What Chuck said…Very Interesting!!

My guess is that bighands is out of the street racing thing,atleast he was this year. Which is fine, to each his own. Him staying at the track will be my motivation to make my car track ready this winter ala 9’’ rearend, cage, track safety BS so I can get in another run with him and to be able to hit up the track if I so choose…So honestly unless the stang makes an appearance on the street, which hasta be soon b4 the year ends, I’d say the Battle of the “Street Hero” Titans is now between me and the Hawk:gotme:

When you guys setting up this event…PM me the info. I would lvoe to do some fun runs with you guys. I know i will lose :smiley: but I want to do some runs before the season ends.

:tup:

:word:

:lol: we’ll see. He is a busy guy :rofl:

this is a good chat chit …when are the races actually happening

id like to see Oroc and Chuck go @ it on the street…also him and fastmofo…but i thik he retired:tdown:

so the street titans only roll, what about the cars that go from a stop too.:eekdance:
im still not out of the game yet.

probably soon

me retired? Am I reading this right? If thats what u meant…No way HO-ZaY!

Hawk lines up…so do I.

weather is nice tonite…

9sec car vs 11sec car. sounds like a good race to me.:lol:

I get it HA HA HA, nice joke :rolljerk:

Anyone out tewnite?

I just beat a Novi 2000’d 347 till about 100 on transit and clinton. Cool guy, will be joining the site.

Is that All Wheel Drive???

HAHA

I’ll check back in a little while. If anyone is goin “cruisin” maybe I’ll hafta drag out zee Nova for a bit

if he gets traction its def not 11 sec…

A 625 rear-wheel horse 11 sec car? Hrmm…maybe if its towing a boat, or in the rain, or…

joelster they know everything, theyve all seen the car, theyve been in it, they know what theyre talkin about :rolljerk:

or 11s with a 10 sec trap.

:word:

Chuck has Supra-Syndrome… = no traction.