One of my fave stories from the Philippines

lol thats badass

i just got an email from a girl over there…

"Doors open. “Table for 2 sir”? I Immediately recognized that guy! He was the guy holding your hand while your doing that handprint. We sat down, I looked up. We were seated at the spot where the handprints of local politicians were. I know them of course. Sure I hear so much stuff about them on the news but it was not so big a deal for me. Then I asked the guy. “Kuya…Im looking for the handprint of Micah Weber he is an international band member from New York,”. He said, “Ma’am, what’s the band’s name”? The I said… Sick- - - something. Gosh! Im a fan of band member but I don’t know the name of his band!!! Heheh

We enjoyed a nice meal… The crew have been coming back and forth with questions. Ma’am what year did he visit…and so on. Ma’am well try to locate it upstairs. Mac said, maybe they did not display it and they’re just about doing it upstairs just so not to disappoint you. Just about time for my dessert, the guy who did the handprint said… Ma’am here… Its in the international celebrities section… We all thought it was just last year, well, what can I say time flies. Its two years ago ma’am.

We looked up… What a Shockker!!! These were the names…
Efren Bata Reyes >>> Jackie Chan >>> Cynthia Luster >>> Sean Connery >>> Micah Weber….??? Who’s that?!

Gosh!!! They have international movies haller?!

You are that big here in Manila???… hahahahahah… You guys fooled them, big time…

I have a picture of it taken… And a video as well. I asked Mac to send it. He’ll probably be able to do it Monday at his work.

By the way… After your name only comes… CHUCK NORRIS!!! "

PICS COMING MONDAY!

Fuck that chuck norris would have eaten all the other hand prints for an appetizer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:tup: :tup: Great story.

i wonder if his handprint is like, of the front of his face dippped in paint

lol omg

http://www.micahweber.com/sik5.JPG

http://www.micahweber.com/sik5.jpg

just great. lol

AWESOME :lol:

:sik:

micah - you’re a fucking asshole lol

[quote=“chino,post:31,topic:21897"”]

micah - you’re a fucking asshole lol

[/quote]

x2

:lol: still too damn funny

the fact taht its next to sean connory makes it fucking triple funny! i hope they send him avian flu

lol

you should of spelled it SiQ as well

"me: hey, so this is so weird. here, the leaves dont fall off of this one kind of tree
birds actually PULL the leaves off of it before the winter

s0callove310: really?

me: sure. Its so bizarre"

Thanks for the fun.

What an asshole move! Nice work!

tsk tsk belittling of my people…

[quote=“speedracer329,post:37,topic:21897"”]

tsk tsk belittling of my people…

[/quote]

quiet kupal

jk …“hihihi”

2009 bump o YAY

I’m gonna bump this fo show. LMAO!!!
Dude that is incredible!
They didn’t they realize you were talking about the PS3 version of Rock Band?