one small detail i think im learning about womens...

I casually browse dating sights, sometimes really looking, other time just looking for people more desperate than me and getting a kick out of it. Well if the ladies are ambisious enough, you get a bust size… well I am a boob man indeed. What I believe I am learning is this:

craigslist ad;

I have 40-Bs, 5’2 tall, and I have blonde. I love to cuddle and hangout. I like romance and sweet gestures that come from nowhere just because you want to

ok, so typical ditz with some 40B’s… ok, now 40 is the size around correct? ok well maybe 40 is good… no! most important is the B, aka iddybiddytitties. that plus 40 means large around, yet small rack… aka nasty big hoe.

next:

I just got out of a long-term relationship and I am now looking for some good clean fun to add a little zest to my life. Here are my measurements, I am 34 D, 5 foot 10, and I have blonde hair. My friend told me I could do just that on this site.

ok, here’s more tward the other end of my learnid-ness… this chick is 34 around, smaller yes, but the letter is the money… D! So dispite being smaller around, the titties are D’s, so aka skinny, probably hot chick with nice rack.

… i think i’ll try looking for some 32F’s :eek3:

ps. it sux being home at 1am on a saturday night after a typical scary night in butler.

http://www.luckythreadz.com/large/images/kim_butterface_500x500_03.jpg

:rofl:

You just learned how the letters and numbers work?

Unless you are a John, or you want to make sure you get on every spam list to receive all the latest offers for male enhancement, then I think bust size in a personal ad is a bad sign, but then again, I could be wrong.

:bigok: yup, wanting attention for the wrong reason

damn dude you must have no confidence at all. go to any damn drinking hole and pick up a lady

/thread.

haha… i guess when you get turned down by someone you originally thought would be easy, you post this early in the m0rning… /thread

/life

Glad you’re on the right page now.