Only God Knows Why

…someone hit and ran my blazer yesterday and left a 3 foot long crease on my rear quarter…someone stole my 200r4 from my dads shop along with his numbers matching plymouth 383 block and i just noticed today…i drilled a hole in my cylinder head 2 weeks ago…i got fucked over on a business deal… :sad:

move out of the ghetto

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

actually my car was sideswiped at work, my dads shop is in west mifflin and my wheels were not returned by a fellow memeber.

I hope you are on the beach in OC and a hermit crab crawls up your shorts and bites your right nut off.

speaking of west mifflin, all the west mifflin senior weeker girls from last year all came back again for senior week this year.

no pics no proof no care… so post the pics :spank:

sucks…sorry to hear

wow tuff times

things just coulndt get worse

when you get the blazer ??

that sucks.

man that sucks, sorry the luck is down right now…

thats some funny shit there^^^^^^

:ugh2:

i got the blazer about 2 months ago. it could always be worse, it could be a kick in the dick…now that would really suck. I’m thinkin the blazer was hit but a tall truck with grey bumpers because of where the scrape is. there is a burnt orange avalanche that was parked near my car monday that isn’t in the lot today but the person can’t drive because its always parked crooked. as for the block and my tranny, if it shows up in your path somewhere let me know. that tranny has a special braket on it for the lightning rod shifter cable

what shop?, i live in dravosburg and i know a lot of west mifflin people, i’ll keep my eyes open

Gentile Auto on 885.

that sucks ass.