WTF leave my car alone *now w/ pics*

some kids last night decided it was necessary to not only bend my rearwindshield wiper in half, but then proceed to completly rip it off the car.
cant wait to wash the car and look for other cool things they might have done but its too cold right now and im too fed up to care.

needless to say, West Seneca is a bunch of classy people - considering this is the 3rd shitty thing that happened to me in west seneca within 2 months.

edit:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/KCuv/18e485bd.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/KCuv/43950238.jpg

Yeah, thats really fucked up.

that’s not cool…sorry to hear…
:tdown:

Maybe just do a real windshield wiper delete now?

I love the look of cars without a rear wiper, unless you use it often.

Sorry to hear.

thats shitty

ive lived in WS my whole life n have had a 5 different cars over the past 4 years n havent had any problems with anything happening to any of them… even when i had a bunch of people who wernt my biggest fans at the time none of my shit was egged/dented/touched

Man that sucks. I hope you can find out who did it. Those bastards.

Sucks about your car…

What do you keep doing to piss people off?

yeah, i live in WS too, and the worst ive seen is a milkshake thrown on my winter beater

someone keyed the entire passanger side of my car when it was 2 months old. now the only time it leaves my sight is when its locked in my garage. you have to expect shit like that is gunna happen. and its even more of a target if you own an import. if i ever caught someone fucking up my ride they’d be spending the next week picking buck shot outta their kneecaps.

^^^ :word: :slight_smile:

if anyone wants to fuck my car up just make it so it cant be repaired. i mean go all out go arson

I like the way this guy thinks.

Yeay for High School.

$15 worth of damage.

For $15 dollars these kids could have gone midnight bowling… and probably had more fun.

If these kids are on the forum (I hope their not since fucking with someone’s car = cardinal sin) next time before you get drunk and decide to fuck with someone’s car, send me a PM and I’ll give you $15… heck, even $30 if you have a friend and the two of you can go to the arcade or something. :tup:

soooo hypothetically I am going to go fuck up some cars…

can i have my 15 dollars now??

:slight_smile:

So they ripped off a wiper?
Kind of an odd thing to attack

“you know what FUCK THAT RED CAR”
“fuck his stupid…WIPER YEAH”

Last time my car got messed with Someone slashed my5 day old snow tires on one side :confused:

last summer, while i was in the city someone ripped my stubby tt antenna off my jetta. that wasnt cool.

sorry to hear about that, when i lived in the city it seemed common practice for people to kick mirrors off and break antenna’s. happened to my mustang on more than one occasion.

heh…a co-worker of mine said that 94 cars had their tires slashed at the Brian Regan concert last night. I would consider only $15 of damage pretty lucky in comparison. :tdown: to vandals. :fu: to car vandals

Maybe they were offended by the wing.

Fucking kids in Cheektowaga These days. Them fuckers last year thought my hood was a bench for them to play hockey. I put a Stop to that REALLY Quick.

wow man, what the hell :tdown:

nah, but like formulalsjustin was saying… - did you Do something!?