Open Call Out

only if your whole neighborhood doesn’t come outside to see me back the trailer down the street.

lmao got to love those noisy neighbors.

no in car vids?

[quote=“FoxiNox,post:163,topic:32317"”]

no in car vids?

[/quote]

none that i took…

what happened to all of those good in car vids people were taking last year…need to get those going again. But chase vids are better then none

chuck gave me a heartattack…i thought he was going to have to sell the firehawk to pay for damages to my neighbors trailer.

dodo do do do… another honduh bites the dust… dodo do do do, another honduh bites the dust… and another tranny down, another pump down, another tranny bites the dust… - chucks themes song

[quote=“FoxiNox,post:165,topic:32317"”]

what happened to all of those good in car vids people were taking last year…need to get those going again. But chase vids are better then none

[/quote]

the majority of those in-car vids never made it to the board anyway :gotme:

87FOX, aka HD-man, will assume the task of vid taking from now on. He’s the pic and vid guy- im only the ‘just in case’ girl with a camera.

were going again at 6, sarah u going? mike is bringing the HD cam

[quote=“layzie,post:162,topic:32317"”]

lmao got to love those noisy neighbors.

[/quote]

Noisy… who’s ever noisy on our street :burnin:

:tup: :tup: awesome cruising that night with intense runs! chucks car flyyyyyyyyyyyyys and sounds like a jet, lol. so I was very impressed with the old slobra to hang with him as well as it did!

[quote=“djames,post:135,topic:32317"”]

so willybeen with an 07 ZX-10? hope you got that dog geared.id like to run you on my 07 R1

<------------ J_espo1

[/quote]

if your stock good luck

ARGH!!

^ are you in the right thread?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:173,topic:32317"”]

^ are you in the right thread?

[/quote]

lol i fixed it, have no idea how that happened lol.

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:125,topic:32317"”]

My tranny is beat, don’t want to put money into it because its a turbo 350. Don’t have money to build the turbo 400 i want right now. I’m also blowing through my converter :banghead:. more money blah :hang:

[/quote]

too much torque eh? haha.

Definately a fun night, lookin at the vids we would be a great run psphinx, every vid we were dead even.

Oroc

this shiz is to be continued with HD in car goodness coming soon :clap:

this thread sucks.

where is the shit talk?

all this clapping hands and man-love makes me want to puke

btw domesticks suck

I’ve got some HD goodness too… just either need someone who can hang on and tape on the back of the bike, or a car to ride in.

HDR-SR1 30GB HDD

[quote=“Toda Party,post:177,topic:32317"”]

this thread sucks.

where is the shit talk?

all this clapping hands and man-love makes me want to puke

btw domesticks suck

[/quote]

Dont be jelous, be scurrd, the firehawk will break your honda too. :gay3:

dont worry his honda wont be running anytime this life lol jk