Open Call Out

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:137,topic:32317"”]

LOL :lol:

but… but…I miss you…

[/quote]

NOPE! you pulled that once with me not happening again…trickster!

Once again, no Love. Oh and for the record the last race that was posted “Cobra on right Firehawk on left” was actually me on the left and Chuck on the right.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:142,topic:32317"”]

Once again, no Love. Oh and for the record the last race that was posted “Cobra on right Firehawk on left” was actually me on the left and Chuck on the right.

[/quote]

wait when did you join the group? why didnt you come out to southgate fag to come run when i went out?

[quote=“layzie,post:143,topic:32317"”]

wait when did you join the group? why didnt you come out to southgate fag to come run when i went out?

[/quote]

Didn’t have my tiger painted on yet, found out you were out and said fuck it.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:139,topic:32317"”]

relax jeeves… why dont you come out and race?

last time you were next to me and jesse you pussed out and took off

[/quote]

:lol: how is me cruising at 60mph me taking off? Sorry i could care less about roll racing. I bought a rear with gears so i could actually run a 1/4 mile. You or jesse want to run, come find me at NYI the next two Fridays.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:144,topic:32317"”]

Didn’t have my tiger painted on yet, found out you were out and said fuck it.

[/quote]

ya thats right beotch! better not show your face with out a tiger painted on!!!

[quote=“jeeves744,post:145,topic:32317"”]

:lol: how is me cruising at 60mph me taking off? Sorry i could care less about roll racing. I bought a rear with gears so i could actually run a 1/4 mile. You or jesse want to run, come find me at NYI the next two Fridays.

[/quote]

:loopie:

holy crap people racing from a stop…8/13/2007 someone write this down…

i wrote it down

[quote=“layzie,post:133,topic:32317"”]

whitenblue i didnt know you were taping i would have waited the third run, matter of fact i didnt even notice you guys werent behind us.

[/quote]

did u just think ken was chasing you guys for shits and giggles? we got around the cadillac and you were already pulling over… no fun! sorry again!

[quote=“Muscle50,post:142,topic:32317"”]

[/quote]

im sorry- ur taillights look the same to me… damn fords. dont make me post the vid of u blowing by Oroc and i when u blew out my eardrum!

[quote=“jeeves744,post:138,topic:32317"”]

So it is reading higher when you shift? I was just curious because with 3.42s you should be hitting 145mph@6500rpm in 4th.

[/quote]

I really haven’t been winding it out if i don’t have too, no i have not brought it to 6500 yet. he shut down before it got to that point.

DAMNIT!

[quote=“whitenblue,post:149,topic:32317"”]

im sorry- ur taillights look the same to me… damn fords. dont make me post the vid of u blowing by Oroc and i when u blew out my eardrum!

[/quote]

They are two of the nicest black stangs around, so I can see the confusion. And as for the vid…I say DOOO It!

[quote=“whitenblue,post:149,topic:32317"”]

did u just think ken was chasing you guys for shits and giggles? we got around the cadillac and you were already pulling over… no fun! sorry again!

[/quote]

lol i didnt even see him till the gas station, and it didnt even dawn on me. i thought he was gonna run the trickster too.

[quote=“layzie,post:152,topic:32317"”]

lol i didnt even see him till the gas station, and it didnt even dawn on me. i thought he was gonna run the trickster too.

[/quote]

I was gonna get the first run, then bladez was gonna give it a go. the ol’switcharoo

the ol switharoo eh!, sounds like just another trick from the old bag of tricks the trickster named chuck has.

i got my EYE on you chucky!

these muscle guys are slicker then a fish cover in oil.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:151,topic:32317"”]

They are two of the nicest black stangs around, so I can see the confusion. And as for the vid…I say DOOO It!

[/quote]

true…

[quote=“layzie,post:154,topic:32317"”]

the ol switharoo eh!, sounds like just another trick from the old bag of tricks the trickster named chuck has.

i got my EYE on you chucky!

these muscle guys are slicker then a fish cover in oil.

[/quote]

Don’t look too hard, ya might break somethin… OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:P:wave:

ouch, that hurts chuck. that hurts down deep. im a little upset right now and i dont want to talk about it.

I’m sorry kev, Dinner and movie?

ok, but we are taking your car. pick my up a few houses up, if my car senses yours is around it will break.

oh goodness… chuck and kevin, keep your personal lives and plans to PMs- the mental images are starting to get scary.