layzie vs firehawk853

well i guess the fbod crew found me. according to slow84ta im in hiding even tho i daily my car btw cute shirts. after a little talk we set off to the secert place only secert memebers know about.

first good run i got a little jump (due to not being able to hear horns) and held him strong.

second good run he got the jump and (dam those horns) and held me by a half car till he shut down

third good run we touchd 5th the firehawk getting a jump cuz i waited till his nose went up to go he held me till 5th 120+ and i just crept by him and shut down. you fbods and your 5th gears.

fouth good run we did a 60mph run and we were as dead even as you can get. both shutting down for the turn

we tried one more 60mph roll and seeya later 4th gear. me blowing my 4th gear to pieces and that was about it for me only having 1 2 3 and 5 gears. rolled back to the secert meeting spot.

cars are as close as you can get, came down to who got the jump. nice running with you chuck. :tup: to chuck being cool in person and finally getting a chance to run and chat. well do it again sometime when i fix my tranny.

chucks new custom title should def be “honda tranny killer”.

i know theres some vid i think turbols1 has if he wants to post it

better the tranny than the motoR

:tspry:

a good night…
when is it my turn?

when i fix my tranny. i think my 4th gear is just in piece laying in the tranny lol

definantly jinxed ureself on that one there…but yea, how did they find the f’in secret meeting spot, i thought we had it way to secret for dem durr guys to find it…o well…good runs, wish i would hopped in fuzzyfish’s car…is that video gonna be posted???or wat???

ps… they wont be able to find the backup secret meeting spot

Good runs! Get a built tranny this time.

3 words - Dog Tooth Engagement

Nice runs fellas :tup:

:tup: to layzie’s kaa hangin with a big doggg :tup: That sucks about your tranny, hopefully its not a big PITA to fix.

hmmmm, not too bad for only being on low boost kevin. Imagine what high boost and some slicks could do??? Youll be poppin tranny’s on a daily basis. While we are waiting for parts would be a good chance for you to get some extended studs for the front to run some slicks and hang with the big dawgs.:tup:

thats funny…i told him the exact same thing. :lol:

Yeah chuck not too bad for low boost and pump gas. Next time we should put a smaller pulley and C16 in that Hawk

:tup: I didn’t remember who ya were. I’ve seen you before too, thats the funny thing :lol:

deffinatly a good night and good runs

:tup: OK, now where is the vid?

this was a matchup i wasnt expecting to have happen already. good shit :tup:

I believe both cars are running low b00st…no?

the damage

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/layzie298/DSCF0302.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/layzie298/DSCF0303.jpg

who needs teeth on a gear…weight reduction

kevins deffinatly on low boost he has another 200whp on hand

just put some dabs of jb weld on it. ull be fine…

damn nice runs guys :tup:, sucks to hear about the tranny, hopefully you’ll get it back together quick!

just gonna slap 2 new gears in and put it back in. longest time ill be out will be waiting for the gears

iam sure they will both be sick on high boost

Nice gears, my last 2 pinion gears looked just like that with no teeth. Time to start having a spare on hand so you don’t have down time, sounds like this happens alot. Thats why I have 2 t-5s and 3 700R4s :tup: