layzie vs firehawk853

im ready to go on high boost a flip of the switch and a little c16 and im good to go well and tires lol street tires ill just have a burn out competition

Yeah, next time plan this one ahead so I can be there to tape it :2fingers:

thats cool

Don’t think other people can’t find another 200+ whp. You statement sounds like an excuse… for what??

I’ll work on the vid after the game…I had too much fun on the seadoos today instead of editing. I wish there had been a 3rd lane because I was itchin to play. Its always run what ya brung, and hope you brought enough to keep up with the camera car. Id like to see some runs from a stop too. As big hands himself once said, bring slicks not excuses :tspry:

there were no excuses lets not start a huge drama war…everyone was cool about this and let’s keep it that way.

:tup: Good run guys. A couple of fast cars. Nice.

very nice to see the fast cars out and participating :tup:

true that. :tup: patty :tup:

too bad I’m in the obx,

nice run guys :tup:

yea i dont recall any excuses, layzie said flat out that the hawk would have him from a dig, just as chuck said kevin would pull him over 120-130 range iirc

-originalsin

its not even worth my time to argue with jnjs dumb ass post about excuses. i knew it was only a matter of time till someone said something about excuses. between me and chuck (which only matter in this race) there were no excuses…so jnj leave the drama for your moma

Sounds like fun…a couple a weeks and ill be out to play…too bad with the slow cars though!!!

yea, lets definantly not get into any excuses…

neways wat do u mean “roll wit the big dawgs”??? slow84ta?

finally no BS, good runs to both of you’s :tup:

Here is a quick vid. I didnt edit anything, so its all included in order as it happened:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1257324672588253711

Some of the runs/partial runs would make me seasick, so I put them here. Either the start, the end, or the whole thing is too shitty to go in a video with good music :cool:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5285673428347129514

good runs by all :tup:

Down boy, I quoted big hands racing, check choda’s sig.

And just because someone doesnt think they will win a race from a stop doesnt mean we shouldnt try to make it happen, you’ll never know who is faster until you do, its drag racing. Let me know when we are setting you up in a race.

hrmmm from that vid it looks like badass and lazie would be a better run?

looks like chuck takes all of the runs in the first vid and the outtakes were the civic

Yea it was a good time, definitly the closest race i’ve had from a roll this year.

We must have tried this thing like 20 times.

Seeing at there we so many attempts at this… :lol:

the best pull in my opinion was the last pull was from 55ish, i started in third, we both had a good start, the civic didn’t get by me. We shut down before i got to fifth due to the upcoming turn. win firehawk. Turbo’s excellent camera skillz only showed the begining in focus. :tdown:

The first video of the second link shows the civic ahead, however you can see from the vid, he had a bit of a running start. win civic.

There second best run was a run where i shifted into fifth, (overdrive ~128) and the civic pull a car, but the firehawk was ahead until that point. Not sure how someone might decide a victor on that one.

But overall, given an even start the firehawk will get the jump off the get go, and stay there. In the case that the civic can get the jump, he woudl stay there. but seeing at the civic needed a head start in order get out ahead i see no reason that the fireahawk shouldn’t be claimed:

Firehawk > Layzie

at this point.

:tup:

I’m sure a couple weeks from now we can try again.

Overall good times.

Edit and yea BTW that is the second honda tranny the firehawk has ‘killed’ (blackLS? earilier this year)