layzie vs firehawk853

good to see bill still sucks at taping :lol:

i thought that 6th gear was overdrive??? wasnt aware that f-bods had 2 overdrive gears.

Yes, Fifth is a .75:1 ratio and 6th is .5:1

Both are overdrive. you can have them re-geared but even in the ‘race’ trannies, they only bump up to a .85:1

4th is 1:1

5th and 6th are overdrive

:barf:

that first vid was def me missing third everytime. but whatever you can take all those victorys cuz i shut down right after i missed my gear. from second to third i was spinning so bad i kept missing not big deal i dont care

also that first run in the second vid i didnt have a running start thats just me brake boosting you can see my brake lights through the side window of badazz car. then we took off

i wouldnt say over all the firehawk beat me… sense whoever had the jump held the other person off. if i took it you couldnt catch me and if you took it i couldnt catch you…untill we hit 120 and i overtake you. so in turn you held me off more but we kept shutting down when we hit around 120 where i woulda passed you. and that best run we went door to door so i dont know how you claimed that one either…either way we gotta do it with some type of start cuz not being able to hear anything is tough i would just wait for you nose to go up before i would even go. good times def fun racing something that was a challange

yay!

good run boys :tup:

Take it to the track and see who gets the faster slip :headbang:

yea i like how all the good runs(pretty much dead even depending on who takes the jump), all the video is shitty…

well thats their way to make it look like the firehawk killed me. put the bad runs in perfect view and edit it and add sound and take all the good runs that just happen to be out of view everytime and put them in outtakes

at mighty taco u n layzie came to the conclusion that whoever got the jump, held it, and that over 120 he wuld pull u, you guys agreed on pretty much dead even but now ure saying that u claim the victory??? :tdown:

just run him again on c16. Im sure there will be no mistaken again.:wink:

in the first clip of outakes, it deffinatly seems like layzie got the jump, but regardless hes out front. 2nd looks real even maybe civic by a little and the 3rd def looks like firehawk. I say you should race again when the civic tranny is fixed and even from dig too if possible. Some of the local tracks have some real long straighways. :tup:

Our way to make the firehawk look faster was to make it faster. I included all of the runs, I dont control the fact that turbo had a seizure with the camera the one time you got a jump on chuck. The other two wobbly ones were chuck’s wins, so Id say he got more cut out of the vid than you.

Track time :tspry:

wait a second. If the firehawk was trapping over 130 last year in the quarter and is faster now this year, and he is probably trapping higher, then why is he only racing to 120??? thats bullshit. The race should at least go until the 1/4mi mark. Sooooo in all out reality the civic is considerably quicker then the firehawk if its pulling away after 120.

thats pretty sweet, next time chuck should try racing a whole quarter mile.

no excuses im not making any 120 + i win end of story

layzie > firehawk…races dont end at 120 cuz ur in “overdrive”

all this is bullshit esp when we agreed on us being even in person now all of a sudden he beat me even tho i clearly pulled him up top after being behind a half car and taking a half car before shutting down…i passed him in 4th then shifted in to 5th weither the hawk was in 5th or not

hey, stop the lip. The 1/4 mi is over when chucks 4th gear is over. Didnt you get the memo???:lol:

:gay3:

:lol:

LoL, I cant wait to see the rematch when you guys stup up from 75 octane and both add 300whp :smiley:

And IMO I think you guys need to find a safe place to do a 50-150 run. This is a case of two very high powered and closely matched cars that need a longer run then 120 to show a clear winner. I’m sure both of you guys know how fast 120 will sneak up on you when youre at the level of acceleration you guys are at. :slight_smile: My car pulls to 120 pretty fucking fast and im sure its not even a match for you guys at this point. I say re-run 50-150 once layzie is up and running again!!

edit: Oh and also the vids suck :stuck_out_tongue: And with both contestants claiming victory, all i gotta say is :IB4PAGE15AND5DRIVEBYSHOOTINGS: