Open Call Out

the firehawk sounds great :tup:

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:116,topic:32317"”]

Good runs guys :tup: Sucks I won’t be able to come out and play this year:tspry:

[/quote]

why not???

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:121,topic:32317"”]

the firehawk sounds great :tup:

[/quote]

it fucking scares me, i seriously dont know if theres a car taking off next to me or someone is shooting an rpg at me :picard:

Nice runs guys!

How close exactly was the Firehawk and the Cobra? - looks like Chuck was ahead but its hard to tell by how much…

[quote=“J&J,post:122,topic:32317"”]

why not???

[/quote]

My tranny is beat, don’t want to put money into it because its a turbo 350. Don’t have money to build the turbo 400 i want right now. I’m also blowing through my converter :banghead:. more money blah :hang:

Layzie came back in shock. I think he was scared of his own car on high boost lol.

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:124,topic:32317"”]

Nice runs guys!

How close exactly was the Firehawk and the Cobra? - looks like Chuck was ahead but its hard to tell by how much…

[/quote]

it was close, he was just off my tail. we started from around 40.

awesome

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:124,topic:32317"”]

Nice runs guys!

[/quote]

chuck holds him off about a car… i think kens car is putting down a lot more power than he expects

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:119,topic:32317"”]

My 3:42’s can probably hold him off until i hit 5th which is around 130-135ish then he’ll take me on the very top end.

[/quote]

Any particular reason you are only shifting at 6k?

[quote=“psphinx81,post:129,topic:32317"”]

chuck holds him off about a car… i think kens car is putting down a lot more power than he expects

[/quote]

Nice…

Both cars are SICK. I figured Ken’s car would be pretty insane when I saw the thread about the mods he was doing. :tspry:

You guys should let me know next time your gonna cruise. I’m always down to cruise around with a bunch of nice cars :slight_smile:

i tried to pull a fast one on ol chuck and it back fired because i forgot to turn my boost controller up the first 2 runs lol.

my car on higher boost surpised the shit out of me, spun 3rd, spun 4th and instant pull in 5th. i short shifted into 5th because the spinning of 4th shocked me haha. of course the 3rd run is the only one that wasnt taped lol

whitenblue i didnt know you were taping i would have waited the third run, matter of fact i didnt even notice you guys werent behind us.

[quote=“jeeves744,post:130,topic:32317"”]

Any particular reason you are only shifting at 6k?

[/quote]

must be a problem with the tack. :shrug:

[quote=“Willybeen,post:99,topic:32317"”]

Zx-10r… ill post up more about it in another thread… when i get some pics :)…

[/quote]

so willybeen with an 07 ZX-10? hope you got that dog geared.id like to run you on my 07 R1

<------------ J_espo1

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:134,topic:32317"”]

[/quote]

oh and by the way we are broken up. this relationship is over! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“layzie,post:136,topic:32317"”]

oh and by the way we are broken up. this relationship is over! :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

LOL :lol:

but… but…I miss you…

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:134,topic:32317"”]

[/quote]

So it is reading higher when you shift? I was just curious because with 3.42s you should be hitting 145mph@6500rpm in 4th.

relax jeeves… why dont you come out and race?

last time you were next to me and jesse you pussed out and took off

lol i thought jeeves was suppose to be so fast tho