Opening up some time for outsourced CNC work here

I’m going to open up some time in the shop for those looking for light duty 3D cnc work. While normally I do not have the time to do this recent events have literally opened up a huge gap in the schedule and if I can fill it with work I’d prefer to do so in utilizing machines and equipment.

I am going to keep time available to complete small CNC jobs. Light duty, non ferrous(light alloys, aluminum, composites, plastics, etc) Full 3d capability, with full CAD support and development. I may open up 4th axis if downtime becomes available but for now I will support 3d machine capabilities to the general public.

I am going to limit the the maximum part size capability to 80" long x 40’ wide" 10" tall. I can go larger but machine setup time get’s longer due to having to be extremely cautious on the out machine envelope.

Pricing:

-CAD development is $75 per hour
-CAM development is $75 per hour
----CAD/CAM packaging is available on larger projects, typically with a set flat pricing available. Smaller jobs are quoted based past job time. I’ve been working with CAD/CAM programming since 1997 and there isn’t much I cannot do in the software to suit your needs.
-Machine time is $2.50 per minute, and is charged on the actual runtime of the machine. No more no less. Machine time is based off hourly rates, but also factors in wear, tooling, consumables, etc.
-And of course material cost. I can source just about any material through a host of companies that I have accounts with.

A vast majority of my work revolves around vintage part replication, composite molds, prototype parts, tooling jigs, billet components, etc. If you have questions or ideas feel free to contact me here, or directly at rennessyfabrication@gmail.com

Me and a buddy have been thinking about making some new jetski parts. I’ll talk to him and see if he is interested still, if he is I’ll be in touch. Saves me buying a machine. :lol

Lets make some S2000 one off parts like carbon front lips and hardtops and make millions and retire.

While i have that capability, the tooling is a big investment up front that at this time i just cannot afford myself without a large return investment. it mainly just comes down to a tremendous amount of hours of making prototypes until you get one that fits perfect, then reverse engineering it into a mold.

I am currently working on tooling molds for some various VW carbon parts for some race chassis for another customer. He’s paying for the molds up front to be able to have me produce future parts for his cars as well as for retail sale down the road.

I texted you last week about some light duty CNC work. I didn’t hear back though.

I need 4 of these.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/21/u4y7asyd.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/21/uvevuquj.jpg

I created this piece from Lexan. My original intent was to make sand castings…but you come highly recommended.

I apologize I must have accidentally deleted the message. I get so many damn texts and then if it’s not right in front of me I often forget unless I have it written down.

That I can do. I will need whatever prototype you created there so I can get it into CAD and CAM and then get the toolpaths created. Once I have that done I can calculate the cost for you.

Feel free to resend the text, or better yet just send me an email to rennessyfabrication@gmail.com and we can go from there.

Emailed.

Replied sir :slight_smile:

Also note folks I have done quite a bit of tooling for cabinet doors for various people and replicating ornate molding for repairs, so if you’re looking for something for the house feel free to ask.

Adam I had recommended you to Nick as he is a good buddy of mine and I knew you could do this sort of thing in your sleep!!!

Thank you Wayne :tbu