Opinions wanted.

So im deciding weither or not id like to change the visual appearance of my vehicle or not. One option is to buy srt fascia and hood which ends up being about 800$ for hood and 600$ for fascia. All thats different for fascia is two open ducts, one next to each fog light on inside of them.

Second option is this fascia and rocker panels.

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&gl=us&source=mog&aq=f&oq=&aqi=-k0d0t0&fkt=909&fsdt=5079&q=Free+bird+srt#i=1

I have those same wheels but mine are going to be mango where his are shown yellow. The front fascia looks very classy and nice on this car and is one of the decent options available for not to bad of a price. Looks stockish and isnt all widebodied/fast and furiousd out. Not going to decal the hood like that, only thing i may do is buy the challenger style hood in carbon fiber.

Opinions help. Thanks.

SRT8 nose looks good.

I agree with brett the jet

I agree with Bryan the cryin

I concur with MurrDogging it

So no to the one in the picture?

correct. SRT > aftermarket jump off.

Especially on a yellow car, does not help it look any better lol

more go fast mods, appearance stock!

if you get the SRT8 hood and shit, then people are going to think they are getting beat by a SRT8 and just brush it off…But a Regular charger RT hurts that much more!

I agree 100%. Burned by the RT hurts a lot worse. You’ll be in that club soon lol.

Put your money where it counts- in the motor, suspension, tranny and rearend.

Already got new motor on the way. Already got lakewood 90/10’s. Already got 3:73 Lsd rear end and hardend axles and valve body in trans.

leave body stock

well then save for the blower you want

you need PJB as a driver mod.

he can even heat up a carbon clutch w/out spinnin the tyressss

New motors high compression. Wont go good for blower. Next motor is low compression twin turbos motor. This ones built for E85 and a lot of nitrous.

Ill let PjB drive it. Ill let anyone drive it, you wreck it you payin it off.

I thought you were gonna piss yourself from laughing.

I really like how the SRT8s look, but I see the point of staying stock.

You should put a camaro front bumper on it.

going to need more then a 150 shot to put me in that club :wink: