or FS: OBX LSD B16 Trans

Well long story short i have a GSR OBX LSD and need a B16 one. Long shot i know but looking to trade my GSR lsd for a b16 one.

Also will trade my minty B16 tranny for a Good condition GSR trans.

One or the other item can be for sale for the right price so i can try to find a part to replace.

LMK if anyone has something or is interested in buying something.

PM offers please.

that happened with me except what i thought was a gsr trans was an ls, damn honda they should all be the same differential/ring gear

That would be soooo nice. We’ve had numerous customers assure us that they have a gsr trans and we forewarn the hell out of them that teeth need to be counted or even the diff housing measured…but they insist they know what it is and end up with the wrong part and then expect us to just keep it (the jdm ones are non-refundable) and eat fucking $400 after we warn and tell them it needs to be checked.

/rant

lol gotta love stupid idiots

wish I had a B16 version cause I could use a gsr one

Yea i mean i could make it work but i wouldnt have the gearing i want. I want to run a LS final in the b16 sooo i need the b16/LS LSD to fit the ring… I guess i could also get a nice LS trans and put a 4.4 final drive in that. Fuck to many details.

I had one that came off a b16 that shrek built. would that work for you?

i got a OBX B16/LS LSD ill sell you it for 200 exactly what i paid for it…just sits in my room ATM…bought from a guy on here 2 months ago

Interested in trading?? If not ill work to sell mine and buy yours.

And silvergt had one what sorry im asking for multiple things here making shit difficult.

im looking to sell it now…trying to get a new turbo

im selling my turbo parts of since im not gonna boost this summer gonna rock NA till next season.

230 shipped mini-ram horn been bead blasted bought it awhile ago for 260+shipping

Turbonetics 38mm waste gate has 2 diff WG setting 7psi and 14psi i believe 75 shipped (HAS FIRE RING)

T3/T4 turbonetics 50 trim turbo lil shaft play (NO IN OR OUT) 150 shipped

Knock off HKS BOV 55 shipped

OBX LSD has about 500 miles on it from what i was told by the guy i bought it off of on here- looking for 200 shipped

all prices are OBO shoot me offers im flexible on price…ill have pictures of everything up tonight when i get out of work…help me get whats on the “top” of my head

word ok ill let you know i may just buy it have any pics?

yea man ill throw pics up on here and in my for sale thread i started today

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m109/y_tu_freeman/LSD.jpg

Yep looks like an lsd lol i dunno why i asked for pics lol. Ill let you know real soon.

O actually where are you from?

get it tonight :tup: 2 is a great price

im from big flats NY…elmira/corning area

i might be interested in the gsr obx… pm me price

bill im meeting up with alpha earl on tuesday, im pretty sure him and shocker911 are friends so i could pick it up for you if you would like?

ya i could get it from shocker no problem, let us know

deebo and alpha that would be killer thanks ill talk to you deebo later about it