B16 LSD

So after having my tranny case get cracked and some other garbage inbetween I decided to just snag another tranny, in the mean time I took this out of the cracked case tranny, I didn’t get a chance to use it unfortunately. Its an OBX LSD, true to form when I took it out of the car the bolts that hold it together were all able to be loosened by hand, but with it out of a tranny the new owner can go through and do whatever they deem fit. It has about 2k miles on it, still in good shape. Looking to get 250 OBO, I’d like this to go asap so I can afford to buy new tires :slight_smile: first reasonable offer will be accepted!

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k134/geclipse/IMG00266.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k134/geclipse/obx_lsd_1.jpg

Great price, Great Diff (with about $20 in new hardware) :wink: Bump for j00.

If you Have a b-series honda and no LSD, you should be all over this. FWD with no LSD = teh ghey.

thats the truth

just make sure all the holes are chased, new hardware installed, and the washers are installed in the correct order

PMed

damn wish you posted this later in the week when i had cash…i would buy this in a second

For anyone who’s interested I also have an extra b16 gear set as well

i have 185$ cash on hand… lmk

No thanks man, I had originally had this sold for 265 as a GSR LSD prior to tearing the tranny down to find out it was a b16, I can take this thing apart and take pics of the inside to show how new it is inside if need be, my asking price is firm for this.

Shit, I may pick this up from you just to have a spare or one to sell to customers.
Just a heads up to you lurkers, if I do buy this and put new hardware in it and assemble it properly (and bevel the gear that takes the cv shaft properly, I heard they fixed this on the newer diffs though). I will get $400 for it all day long without a problem. So $250 is an absolute steal.

ttt

this will work on LS and B16 only ?? or any

I checked part numbers on a few of the H-T sponsors sites, and these are advertised as the same for the LS and the B16, I was told that it absolutely would not work with a GSR transmission.

ls and b16 only, unless you change some parts this will not work on a gsr

$230 I need this gone ladies and gents

220 shipped…if it doesn’t sell for this ill keep it and use it myself

is the LSD in working order? like you used it and everything right?

JGILYGLJUOBHJFliy HOLY FUCKK is this gone yet??? Damn what a steell I WANT

Pmed :tup:

first person with cash in hand takes this, not holding it for anyone at this point the price has dropped too far below what its actually worth.

hey man i PM’d you shoot me your pay pal addy i can send the cash as soon as i get your pay pal.

Sold!