wtb tranny

well i need a new tranny when i take my car to the track shifting high rpms 3rd gear is starting to grind…i wanna do a gsr trans cause of the lsd but if someone can put a lsd in my trans and new syncros it may be cheaper so let me know thanks…

GSR trans do NOT have LSD (except as an option on JDM trannys). Only the ITR (USDM/JDM) have an LSD.

Yeah, what steve said. Look into an obx or used oem honda one to put into a non lsd b series. Call up hmotors and see if he can get you just an lsd tranny instead of a whole swap.

i got my lsd trans from hmotors, 1200 shipped to my door

you can find some lsd b16 trannys around. but you could just buy a type r lsd used and put it in any tranny

well if i do that i need to find someone who can put it in for me and put new sycros in

true, but i ment if you find a good stock tranny you can still put an lsd on it.

You CAN’T put 92 up internals in 91 down cases and vice versa due to shift rail numbers ect. I have seen people put the post 92 lsd’s in the pre 92 case but they had to shave abunch of crap on the inside of the case or something unless you can find a pre 92 lsd diff to go in a pre 92 case.

what year tranny and or car are we talking about here then?

its a 94 integra with a 94 ls trans and motor nothing said about 92?

you are looking at $320 for 3rd gear synchro/hub setup part number 23442PS1305 plus labor to fix it. thats assuming only 3rd gear hub/rings are shit.

i would think someone would want at least 200 bucks labor to swap out 3rd. I know i wouldn’t touch it for that much not worth the aggrevation but im sure someone else would.

for as much as you have into fixing it, you could be into a used tranny. i would fix it if a) you could do it yourself and b) you are certain the other 4 gears and reverse are in good shape. because if you are buying other items, it is cost prohibitive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

im gonna try and sell my beater for like 250 300 bucks and come up with another 200 i found a gsr trans for 500