wtb ls tranny

i just bought a 93 civic coupe with a 00 ls in it… i think the trannys shot there is no 5th gear…anyone have a cheap 1 they will part with? let me know…thanks. o yah the guy didnt tell me that there was no 5th gear so i had to drive home 50 miles in 4th gear.i got ripped off…so help me out…lol…

Ls 5’th is quite popular. I personally have a junk LS sitting in the garage that I’m going to rip the 5th out of.

You want a cheap fix? Call Honda…er Acura and get an Intergra LS 5th, IIRC they were asking only $50.

how hard is it to put that in?.. i have never been inside a tranny… have put 1 on a block but thats about it…and the car also makes a wierd grinding noise when i let the clutch out,its kinda like metal on metal…its a wierd noise…hard to explain…

Edit: im a idoit.

GL with finding one!

I have a ls tranny with a blown diff if you would like to take parts out of it. You can have it. I’m throwing it out.

yah i might take that off your hands if i cant find a cheap 1 to just buy…my buddys talking to his friend who might have 1…then i have to to put the damn thing in… i have only done a tranny 1 time like 10 years ago…and i dont have a garage so i might be doing it in the snow…lol

is there anything elts wrong with the tranny other than the diff? does it grind or have any other problems? thanks…

i have an ls in my civic now im thinking about selling so i can get a gsr mine has no grinds what so ever… pm me with aan offer

Im the buddys friend…if you find a tranny and need help puttin it in let me know I have done a few…If its making a lot of noise its probably the diff bearings that went…seen it happen a couple times…a kid i work with has a si tranny but he wants like 400 for it…

The tranny I have used to grind into 3rd at high rpms. Evokilla what’s up with the si tranny? I’m intrested in buying it.

if your tranny only grinds 3rd then its syncros not a differential, and the OP could bennefit from gettin it from you…and I guess he doesn’t want to sell the si trans now sorry

Lol. He asked if anything else was wrong with it.Shattered the diff and cracked the case. I’m not that stupid.

never said you were just missed that post my bad

just picked up a gsr tranny for 200 delivered to my house…just gotta give him my old junk ls tranny

sweet glad you got that figured out quickly now we just gotta get you and evokilla to work something out and bam back to shifting 5th

Wrong kind of tranny…

FACK

what do you mean wrong kinda tranny?

yah i cant wait for 5th gear to be back…driving 4th gear sux…lol not too good on gas either…