wtb: b series tranny

ls or gsr or b16 doesnt really matter…hydro

tia

no grinds

I wanna say justafourdoor had one a while ago, not sure if he still does. slammedaltima was selling a mint b16 tranny for 350 as well, but it might have sold already. Good luck man that car needs a tranny soo bad, once thats fixted it will be a solid car.

I have a b16 trans which has a cracked case, about 4 or 5 inches otherwise shifts awesome

iight thanks man.

edit: stupidhurts ill pm u in a sec

i have a good b16 trans for 350 no poping out or grinds

good deal ^

where are you located? pm me please

pmd

i have 2 …ls and gsr(you know about the gsr) ls is 100% good

bumpo im pretty sure my tranny is bout to die in a few weeks lol 1st to 4th will not work out well

its that fucked up now lol? when i had it 2nd was gone, 4th was gone after about 3k and 5th grinded after about 3500.

I would love to know who beat the shit out of that car like that, it was either twizted, or slipstreamx.

Good luck man, id hit up just a four door on his tranny.

LOL no clue, it just about always grinds into second and will grind into 3rd anything over 3000rpms and 4th is perfectly fine? and 5th grinds after like 3500 like you said

yea someone must have had really strange ass driving habits with that car.

:bump:

strange? no. someone riced around buffalo chirping second gear at every stoplight. thats the only way second gear could get as bad as it is. i did make that trans 100% better than it was when i got it though. it only grinds second gear now. i didnt pull the trans apart, but i would assume the second gear synchro is totally, 100% gone, and the teeth on the gear are pretty round by now. i know i could drive that car hard, and shift as fast as i could, as long as i started in second gear. its that 1-2 shift thats killer.

oh, when you replace the tranny, replace the flywheel too. you’ll see why.

FYI, my GF drove that car every day and NEVER ground second gear.

So you are saying i did this?Like i said it doesnt grind under 3000rpms but anything after that it does. that is how i got the car, and jay said it was the same way. And ill take jays word because he is a good person and im sure is a much better driver than most people. Ive already had to put 1100$ into the car even tho it was supposedly set for the next 30,000miles

my offer is still there

Id really like to know who abused that car that way ,Ive never really felt a gear that shot before in my life. It was either a.) venomgsr… which i know it wasnt because he built the car and babied it. b.) slipstreamx or c.) Twizted (not saying it was you but ive heard from a few people that it was lol).

Well i know that i need a new clutch which may be part of the reason for 3rd doing that but 2nd is def totally fucked lol.

4door, if something doesnt comeup within a couple weeks then ill prob do the trade

whoa. i absolutely did not mean to imply that you did that to the trans. i meant one of the previous 5+ buffalo owners. i know the car needed nothing when i sold it. my GF had been daily driving it. what did you have to spend $1100 on?