ordered a cam

i just ordered a texas speed cam 224/224 .581 112 for my 08 silverado. i already did long tubes and cat deletes w/ a flow master and a k&n. W/ these mods and a good stall converter these trucks are running low 13’s and some even way in the 12’s… I know it wont be a freak ( thats what the Zo sick is for) but it should be more fun to drive. I am gonna do the install as soon as i get home from Panama city spring break towards the end of march then its going to RLMS for a tune. If this isnt enough im gonna hit it w/ a 150 shot.

Ha ha you gotta push every thing to the limit dont ya

come on tony enoug already,how many toys ya need kid lolololol

well i look at it like this… My vette is a marked car at lv, And i need to go get my balls felt for the nhra license physical for my bike. So in the mean time i wanna have fun wednesday nights and since this is the only thing i wont get booted in i should make it run better than 14’s!

ya gonna get the balls felt ha ,gina know about this …ya know ball grabbin and such never would of thought u to be into that

That logic does actually make perfect sense. Should have done a bigger cam

thats pushin it cam wise for the lil 5.3 as it is, i need like a 3600 stall

id go 4k tony thats a heavy truck,the marro is gettin a 4 k and its lighter

The 5.3 heads are awesome. Just get a 6.0 block and a good stall. The truck has the 4l80e right?

yah i might do a 4000, i wish it had the 80, instead its got a shitty 60

Oh man so the tranny is going to hate life with the stall and your heavy foot

there not to bad ,haVE DRINKWATER FLUSH IT WIT THE B/G SYN TRANNY FLUID ,IT WILLL HOLD UP

yup!!! its gonna hate the n20 if i do it!

just get a good conv like edge or vigalante ,it will still feel great on the street and do what it needs at the track

Ha ha spraying out of the hole will end that trannys life quickly. I’m assuming you are going to do a nitrous converter just incase you do spray it?

and tell em your gonna spray it so it gets a anti baloon plate

yah, 1 step at a time, modding everything i own gets expensive quick!

Ha ha good job

now im thinking tho, i think i deffinatly want to spray it. i am a hp addict, never ending cycle.

Order the nitrous converter