other car parts for sale

do you still have the flywheel?

Sorry,
The flywheel, clutch, fuel pressure gauge, fuel pump, and everything you need for a swap is sold.
Mostly just body parts are left, and exhaust.
later

Just to let you know the exhaust is gone.

I am parting out everything I can, so if you are interested in anything but the passenger door or passanger fender let me know. This car was mint.
later

will u sell the momo separate?

I will vouche for this car. I bought the exhaust and strut tower bar and the car is mint, but even more mint was the Price and Dealing with Shawn Himself. Very top notch seller and was a great guy to chat too and helpful as can be. Definately would deal with Shawn (coca cola) again.

im looking for the driver/passenger seat belt assemblies with A and B pillars, got em?

hey check ur email. thanks :slight_smile:

I may be comming into TO this Saturday.
If anyone wants anything delivered please make an offer.
Most of the interior is still here (minus the seats, the drivers window controls), the drive line is gone, and the exhaust is gone.

Anyone want the drivers door, the hood, the hatch, the drivers front fender, rims, tires, bumpers ect…

yes hatch maybe. check pm

email’d, still waiting on reply. pm’d w/ same msg now just in case :wink:

Hey, I will take the boost and oil pressure gauges if you still have them. Email me at jerkzack@hotmail.com please…

Quick update
The rims and tires are gone.

Still waiting to pull the engine and trans, then the chassis will be ready to go. Likely by the end of Mar, maybe the middle of the month.

Later