other car parts for sale

Just me agian…
I thought I may just as well post to see if there is any interest in this stuff.

All of these prices are best offer, some may seem high, but If I can’t sell it I’ll keep it for another car.

Incase you have not read the other message for stereo equipment, my car was hit and totaled. So I’m looking at selling some stuff in order to build another.

1 set of 4 ROH 17x7 rims painted black with 215/40/zr17 Toyo proxi T1R rubber on them, LIKE NEW only about 1500km’s on them, probobly less. $1800
2.5" exhaust from the manifold back all stainless steel, high flow magnaflow stainless cat and polished muffler. $200
Sr20Det motor and trans, with Fidenza aluminum flywheel and a Bully stage 2 clutch, with about 15000km’s on them since the swap. Also has an OBX adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and a K&N air filter, Momo shift knob, black, new NGK iridium plugs, $3000
Custom aliminum rad with 2 fans and an adjustable fan control $400
Autometer gauges, A/F ratio, boost, oil pressure all 3 are Phantom gauges. $150 for all 3 ( I have 2 A/F gauges, keep them both or give 1 to a friend)
The passangers side of the car was hit so the door and the fender are no good, but the rest ot the car is mint! NEVER winter driven! The back hatch has no rust. If you need any body parts let me know.

I may also accept a trade, I’m looking for another car or mabey a 4x4 (89-93) Nissan truck… Do you think an Sr20det will fit?

Do you have the front seats for sale if so im interested.

Hey guys n gals
I’m looking at another car and I need a good down payment.
Everything must sell quickly, please make an offer.

I know a SR20det fits in a 4cylinder 2WD huslter…nissan truck…the one with the KA24E

4X4… I doubt

Thanks for the info though.

I just had an offer from a friend of mine for the engine, trans, gauges, rad and fans, and all of the goodies for the swap (fuel pressure gauge, clutch and flywheel ect…)
I won’t know until Sunday if he is interested for sure. If you are interested please let me know and I will get back in touch with you if he is not interested.

i’ve actually been looking for a black driver side fender and headlight cover… but how much would u want for your white ones?

do u have SS exhaust manifold?

ohh dude perface an se :lol: …

if ur parting this bad boy down to the bones ill take the lsd…i can remove it to…but the price has got to match the removal…

take care,thanks alot.
jesse.

i like the sr enigne whaty is a a blacktop and u got to give me a better deal

superspeeding, Sorry I only have the stock exhaust manifold…
Side_ways, Does $100 sound ok… I just looked at one posted here and he was asking $300…
atbwest, The engine is a redtop, I’ll sell it with all of the goodies for $2500.

Luke ya, Woodstock sounds good, you can have all of the hardware that comes with them.

Great… this is my first sell!
Now I musy cry :cry:
I miss my baby…

i buy motor and ttrans with all the turbo gagets includeing inter cooler and piping al well ass ecu clip and turbo gagues
ty
atbwest@yahoo.com

hey, i’m looking for gauges for my sr swap to finish it up
still got the 3 gauges for sale??
if so what size are they? 2-16th and i’m very interested
let me know asap
thanks

atbwest, I do not have an IC for this, sorry dude.
Are you still interested?

SR-PWRD, I still have the gauges, yes they are 2 1/16"… A friend of mine is looking at the drive line including the gauges, but he said he would not know for sure until Sunday so I can’t sell anything until then. You’ll be the first to know if it falls through though.

I am reducing the prices on all of the parts

Also the entire car is for sale, if you need a part let me know.

Exhaust 100
Rad and fans 250
Engine and all goodies 2000

All other parts that are not listed are Best offer.
The only parts that are gone are the seats, thanks Luke240.
later.

PM sent.

-Martin.

Ok.
I thought I’d post here because there is alot of people asking the same questions.
The engine has about 10000km on it since I put it in, the guy I bough it off of drove the car in Japan (at least that’s what he said). It had about 20000km on it then so that would mean about 30000km now. When I brought it home I had a mechanic tear it down and check for wear or anything that would imply abuse (bottom end and top end). He said it looks like it was brand new, he was surprised it had 20000km on it.
It has no leaks, it does need an O2 sensor. It is still in the car and is in running condition if anyone wants to come see it.
It has the following parts:
OBX fuel pressure regulator good from 10-100psi (adjustable with gauge)
Walboro 255lph fuel pump (in tank)
Blitz BOV with pipe and mounting flange
K&N cone filter
Fidenza aliminum flywheel
Bully stg 2 clutch
Momo shift knob (black)
Oil pressure, Boost, Air/fuel ratio gauges, they are 2 1/16" white face Autometer Phantom gauges

The rad is custom made, no brand name. It was tested to 50psi when built by a custom rad shop, no leaks. It’s not polished but it could be if you wanted to spend some time at it. The Fan control is a probe that is pushed into the fins and is adjustable, I set it when it was installed and it comes on and shuts off perfectly.

I’ll let the entire car go with out stereo for $3500, the seats are gone…

i would like to meet up to get those phantom gauges off you
please hit me back soon, i might be coming to london area this weekend!
thanks
ryan

The engine, trans, rad and fans, shift knob and gauges are sold.

Thanks