our boys fukkin shit up in Iraq today!!!

U.S. and Iraqi forces today launched the largest air assault operation since the invasion of Iraq nearly three years ago, the U.S. military said. More than 50 aircraft are involved in Operation Swarmer, supporting more than 1,500 Iraqi and U.S. troops near Samarra, about 75 miles north of Baghdad. The aircraft also delivered troops from the Iraq and U.S. Army to “multiple objectives.”

:shoot: :nite: good night bad guys…

good…time to turn up the heat and then get the hell out

i hope they get alot of civilians. fucking towel-heads.

Thats fuckin sweet. They should just say fuck it. Throw out the rule on engaugment and let everyone still in that shit hole of a country go on a killing spree.

Yes, because letting “it all go” worked so well in the past.

:tup:

Just nuke em and be done with it

:word: nuke those mutherfuckers

Sarcasm > cooter

i hope they blast those stupid EMO arabs while they’re at it they’re worse that terrorists. fucking EMo’s

Air Assault, RLTW~!

Maybe it was double sarcasm

you know as much as i dont really care for newman, im pretty fucking sick of you idiots calling him EMO. Although his attire is debatable, he doesnt have a shotgun, or some other black girls haircut. he doesnt even listen to “emo” bands as far as i know . He doesnt work at hot topic. As “alt” as he may be hes not a fucking emo kid. I mean listen to his fucking band. they arent singing like whiney little girls.
i dont even know why this makes me so mad.

“get the net!”

HE LOVES BEING CALLED EMO…you must be EMO cause your whingin about Newman begin called EMO

ur all fags, fuk killing them, get our troops the hell out

http://ubrf.ddetail.com/smile_files/gives.gif

Haha good luck with that one. The US has an air base beign built in iraq right now, it’s subpost to be there for the next 25 years. I’m guessing that as long as we have troops over there that we will face some sort or resistance and combat will occur with it.

Haha good luck with that one. The US has an air base beign built in iraq right now, it’s subpost to be there for the next 25 years. I’m guessing that as long as we have troops over there that we will face some sort or resistance and combat will occur with it.

look @ germany… stil having troops sent over there (my brother in law just got sent over for 3 years)

stfu … me and newman have been friends for like 10 years now. if i ddin’t liek him i woudlen’t talk shit … besides he loves me i just don’t feel that way about him.

germany is a vacation man … you can’t even call that bad to be sent there

oh I know… just saying though (I actually cant wait to go visit :))