Our shannonville drift video

hey you guys the video is done, there is like one or 2 people i can think of that are not in the whole film, cal is one im sorry man :frowning: next time :frowning:

anyways if you watch past the credits there is two suprises. one is something for pantaloons…aka peter

here it is

[y]nL5f0vL2x4g[/y]

enjoy
ERRRONE IS IN THIS. and WATCH TILL THE END FOR JOKES STUFF>

way to embarass me man!

no one wouldve noticed!

lol good vid maybe nexttime i’ll be film worthy.

its not even that, just wrong places man suicks ssorry!

Haha, no worries, i could never nail that corner anyways.

Yes, i was in it, granted i was going str8 on teh last corner istead of drifting, but yes!!!

nice vid!!

wtf i wasnt in it either, fail!

nice vid. just ogtta upload my footage just never had time since i squeeze the track day into my gf bday weekend lol

way to go, thats how you gotto do it.

your my hero. me give you blowjob longtime?

im with you cal… sick vid tho non the less … theres a couple times where im being chased through that corner tho lol:/:

lol, I am in there 3:45 taking pixorz

Awsome vid! Good choice of music too.

Nice vid man

WHAT IT IN HIGH QUALITY HERE:

Whatttttttttttttttttttttt It Yeah~~~~~~~~~~~~

good choice if you plan on going to club 108 in grade 9 … COMMON

LOL Tim they didn’t even bump that type of music in 108! specially in gr9…if anything more like 50 ect…

Nice video Cris

Not all music goes well with automotive videos. They did a great job on the video, and music goes with it very well.

Its also a bonus that you can actually hear the cars on top of the music, at a good balance, alot of videos they just mute the audio track from the video and it cuts from the experience of watching it.

that was one of the main factors into making the video, i almost wanted no music but its boring. so the music was made to a limit so you can hear the sounds, and i mean Vlad and Justin those gt3071s with external waist gate sounds the fucking SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. my god.