Outlaw Imports.. anybody want to join?

Just really gettin into the groove of things… some locals and i have had a little club been going on for a while… Its mostly sport compacts. but all are welcome… basically were looking to expand our members… i know alot of people out there like to have local people to do shit on cars with and people with expertise to be there when you have problems … so if anybody really wants to join up hit me up via PM or jsut post here… and for all of you import club hating domestic lovers… ive owned my share of domestics and G-Bodies… so i have respect for all of you tooo… were just lookin for us SCC guys for this one… :sex:
thanks kids
-dave

clubs aren’t my thing but if i could give you advise, change your name. i don;t really think is wise for car clubs, especially ones that young people are in, to have names that pretty much say “hey cops, over this way” OUTLAW is a word that basically means against the law! u get one bad seed in the club that likes to show off and have tinted out windows , a bangin system, etc and the police are gonna look at every car with that sticker on it.

take tonight for example, i almost got a ticket by association, i was up at the front of a pack headed out to monroeville. Behind me all the other cars were fuckin around and weaving and we all got pulled for it.

Cops are not too fond of car clubs that young people are a part of. Basically to some people it becomes more a gang than a club. “i gotta rep for my club” You wanna run a good club, talk to sight n sound, he cut all the BS out.

:rolleyes:

agree, not a very good name

car clubs are gay

if

then

:greddy2:

pittspeed is not a club. :rolleyes:

:owned:

:kekegay:

oooookay!

please explain the difference…

club ( P ) Pronunciation Key (klb)
n.

A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly: a garden club. …or pittspeed.com

We have a garden club??? I bet Shaggy is in it. :shaggy:

hoes are included w/ the free membership of the garden club :kekegay:

…so you get them on pittspeed too :blue:

PITTspeed is not very organized, we do not have an executive board (pres, treasurer, etc), we do not meet regularly (BBQ once per year), there are no dues to pay, there are no restrictions on memberhship (other than internet access), shall I go on?

all NON riced cars accepted

I try to at least. I think I have thrown out more peckerheads than we have retained, but with that we have a tight knit group of people which is slowly growing and that help each other out grately which makes for a better image.

:hs:

definitely wouldn’t consider PS a club what so ever. maybe there are some club like activitys aka gathering together, or having the same interest. but we definitely don’t look to go to shows to win all the trophys or have any dues just to be in this club.

:whitey: