outta control VS pittspeed

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Outta_Control_Racing/index.php?showtopic=555&view=getnewpost

:zzz:

its its a public forum and it doesnt say any place or time you dumb fuck!

funny you should mention him he is a ass to.they booted him like they should boot alot of other people on here for starting shit all the time.

By the looks of it, all you do is come on here and sell cars. We try to keep the classifieds as BS free as possible. Are you a site sponsor? It seems you’re making a lot of money off these “ass’s”

you need to beat off or something, lets get all uptight about something said on an internet forum

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/internet_tough_guy_magazine.jpg

a site sponsor hell no.and i dont think ive.sold shit off your site.or made any money why would i be a sponsor ive explained this before .im 2-3 hrs away from most people so why would i be a sponsor thats stupid you have many able shops up that way that do the same stuff as me i send people to hybrid for honda stuff or tuning,and i also mention other people or places if someone needs something from up that way.im not here to get my shop props.i put stuff on here to maybe think someone would want it .

… or not worry about cars at all. I say we settle all these intraweb car pissing contests with foot races! Stop hiding behind cars! How fast can YOU run? Then MAYBE people can flex nutz because they won a race not their car. :slight_smile:

100 yard? 200 yards? :slight_smile:

hread backfire, who are you anyways?

hey you guys are the ones that get it going all the time if your not interested in something anyone has for sale then fine or if you cant afford it then fine keep it to yourself ,and dont go on and start saying stupid comments. thats all you guys do it to all kinds of people not just me. but hell i am going to voice my opinion.you guys also talk like you know everything all the time and then also people talk about racing and never even race its all bs on your part. if i say i will race i do .i will not make excuses why im not or if i say i know something i do .i said i didnt know anything about hondas i could have said some bs and lied but i was truthfull about it.

its pittspeed man unless you got a shit load of money into your car and dont condone street racing your gonna get hated on
and whose outta control?

Look at the comment in Cheeks’ signature about me. Do I care what some jerkoff on the internet says about me? Nope. It’s the internet. Ignore the BS

:zzz:

you keep referring to it though, does it bother you? haha, stop ruining the name zach, grow some balls and man up, and get a fake ID for god sakes so you can at least drink

This thread is silly.

it is great time for winter bench racing

why would i want to race someone who is outta control? I don’t want my car to get hurt in the process of a race.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/givefuckbomb.jpg

who the hell is outta control?

i think its strange that as diverse as the “pittspeed” group is that nobody knows who they are.

must be like those “icey hot stunters”