over fenders

i was looking at buying over fenders for my new coupe . i had 50mm’s for my last coupe from bayside fitment was awsome but quality was poor. i seen these fenders and want them but the price is a little much just under 1000 usd . were can i get over fenders like these with out the large sticker price. i lke the rolled lip koguchi fenders http://www.rhdjapan.com:80/jdm-low/Koguchi-Power-Rear-70mm-Over-Fenders-S13-Silvia-180SX-52695#

I love these. imo good quality=large sticker price.

Do it right man, save up and get these. I want these for my coupe as well. GLWsearch.

koguchi power over fenders are god tier.

id get them for sure if they didnt cost the same as another 240 for 4 pieces of fiberglass.

Bing needs to get on this! Coupe overfenders for this coming summer!

was just at bings wouldnt expect it anytime soon maybe if we can get enough ppl to pre order it might persuade him to change his mind 1. boost-hungry

Bing speculated interest but no cash…let get enough serious people who want this. There’s got to be some interest!! lol. I know there are at least 5 people who posted in the hatch overs thread.

Let’s do this:
1.Boost-Hungry
2.Em_5ive

guys, if you are interested you can pm me… no need to generate a list like this.

i know there are a couple people and i will be speaking with my manufacturer this weekend so i’ll mention it

bings over fenders are pretty rad, you can step on them and flex them to the floor.

^ i like bings fender flares also, they look really nice

I love how these fenders hug the body lines, nice and tight with the edge of the 1/4 glass and door gap. Great looking fenders.

So who’s gonna step up and buy a pair, so Bing can make a mold? haha