overhaulin gbody style

that is fucking gangster

i was down there the other day droppin a blazer off. thing looks way better in person. you guys are doing a hell of a job. finally no hurt olds.

Looks awesome Cutty.

very nice

yeah my pops told me you stopped by. he said ur first name and i was like who…lol i dont think i ever called u by that.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8223/oldsserviceru5.jpg

looks good bob !

address is like 206 e.8th ave.

just an FYI

looks good.

You should try to get the signage for your garage, since they aren’t an olds dealer.

How comes u didnt paint it blue and white?

Were you down at the Waterfront cruise-in on Tuesday?

very nice. I was never one to like a G-Body but I really respect the meticulous work you put into that car!

those letters are a lot bigger than they look. penn automotive owns the building, i’m sure they’d want some $$$. . they are not in a good place to try to house them either. it used to be mcminn olds service building back in the day

blue and white? :confused:

yes i was, there is only of a few of these cars in the area… mine will probably be the only one you will see out on a semi regular basis

thanks, wait till u see the next one.

it definately looks good cutty good job.:slight_smile:

Drove past that place today.

OLDS ROCKETMAN -

The August 2008 issue of ‘Muscle Car Review’ has an article about the history of Hurst/Olds & a bunch of other Oldsmobile stuff. Just thought you would like to know. I bought mine at Sheetz.

cool. thanks!

Hurst/Olds = FTW

Saw you po-pimpin’ on 279 after Moon Car Show. That thing looks mint, good work on it!