P&R... who's going, who aint, and when...

this fridays weather does not look promising for a hangout… wednesday night (tomorrow) looks to be the best of the week… all in favor of going tomorrow night…post here.

PnR location
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Mafdark/PR.jpg

I could try to make an appearance. Depends whether I take the bike to work or not. :ponder

i will be there with the sti… like i said in the other thread, i was figuring 830ish to show up…

im out im going to the ca-va meeting in albany

I wont make it till past 10.

cruise with all of them to p&r… would be fun

w3rd, but after i’ll take a ride out there.

If the Ca-va crew cruises up there, it should be a good turnout.

theres a few that should…

yea well see what they wanna do

i would if u guys stay out little late im come in the jeep idc if i cant get out the drivers door

me and my buddy Keith with his cammed/n20 C6 will show up.

im figuring on 830-1115 or so…if people dont wanna do the chinese food thing, i could prolly bring a small portable grill and charcoal… if someone wanted to bring hotdogs/hamburgers/cheese or whatever we could have a good ol time.

lol id be showin as u guys were leavin

1115 is late enough… i mean if people are still there and wanna chill, thats cool and ill stick around… i mean i AM bringing a grill… BRING BURGERS, CHEESE, HOTDOGS, ROLLS AND DRINKS!!!.. if people put in like 3$ each we could seriously feast tomorrow night.

if thats the case then ill drop by after ca-va with pete and someother people

i got a pack of 10 hot dogs im gonna bring…

just throwing this out there, Tomorrow night (wed) its brooks gf’s bday party at Sutters. There are going to be a shitload of people… probably 50+ and she works at a resturant… so all her girly waitress friends are going. i highly suggest you all stop by after 8:30.

i thought you were gay and wore pink hats…? why would you be interested in women? :crackup

i am up for whatever…