Pager Messaging

Searched and couldn’t find if this topic has already been covered or not soooo… UBRF has a pager messaging feature that I think is pretty convienient (sp?) and was just wondering if this feature was available for this forum and what the mods views on it were. Thanks!

i think this was brought up a while back… but not 100% sure

will come with new version of software which will be coming very soon

yeah, and we’re pulling out of iraq, i don’t know which will happen first though

cool

OH NO HE DIDNT

when the next version comes out, 3.5.4 has been out for a while

go jerk off in your camper

HAHAHAH…this made me giggle

LOL

this site is going to look like anyexotic.com

wait. i never really got this on ubrf… what’s the purpose of the pager thing?

it’s like instant messaging…instead of PMing…I think it’s a little easier when talking to someone through the forum than PMs are.

yessss skunk can get ahold of me whenever he needs to if we get that

but really…if u need to get ahold of someone soo bad that u need to do this dont you prob already have their cell and u can text/call them?? kinda pointless…or is that jsut me…

ps…skunk, pager message me

[quote=“Daddie,post:3,topic:13712"”]

will come with new version of software which will be coming very soon

[/quote]

so did we get the new version of software yet hrmmmmmmmmm?

Yes we did.

But I’m actually not a fan of pager messaging - kinda defeats the point of the message board. Kinda also puts unnecessary stress on the webserver too

[quote=“Daddie,post:15,topic:13712"”]

Yes we did.

But I’m actually not a fan of pager messaging - kinda defeats the point of the message board. Kinda also puts unnecessary stress on the webserver too

[/quote]

i can agree with your points but it’s just so useful when people are at work and can’t use AIM and you need to talk to them that instant.

[quote=“Daddie,post:15,topic:13712"”]

Yes we did.

[/quote]

unnecessary stress…What you running this thing out of your garage on a p3???

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:17,topic:13712"”]

[/quote]

lol :word:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:17,topic:13712"”]

[/quote]

maybe…

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:4,topic:13712"”]

yeah, and we’re pulling out of iraq, i don’t know which will happen first though

[/quote]

rofl:D