paging bimmerforums members!!!!

I have no PMs today and I responded to your one on Sat already.

hmm. I didn’t get one. I just checked again, too. Could you resend it real quick?

No one gives a fuck about bimmerforums, buncha fairies & noobs who don’t even own a bimmer, attn: kramerbuttfuck24.

Lock thread.

lulz
:shifty

Srsly get that shit out of your avatar til you own it

You’ll be looking for an Estoril for a while, and even if you find one it’ll probably have the gay dove interior.

If you find an estoril on magma I’ll cut you I’m not even kidding.

I will murder you.

Ya dig?

Guy at the place in front of my work has a real clean(other than missing sideskirts) Alpine white E36 M3, all OEM, front bumper looks to be an OEM replacement unpainted(black), with black interior.

^^^ Shut the fudge up, DO WANT to buy tomorrow. Where is this place?

Down in Menands off Broadway, he parks it out front everyday, and puts it inside before close.

Where exactly? I’ve been looking for Alpine/black.

you know whats up

no srsly if i could find an estoril/magma i’d jizz my pants before i could formulate a sentence. a guy on m3.f has an estoril/magma 98.5+ sedan. so fawking hawt.

all stock e36 m3 with unpainted front bumper and no side skirts = :shifty x 1 mil

Across from Key Bank/the Town Hall, coming from Watervliet it’s on your left hand side.

Didnt see the unpainted part. :shifty

That’s no big deal, get the shit painted.

Sure if he’s offering the car for sale for 5k

I think it was like $4,700

estrada blue is even more hottesnness

i just googled it and there’s no such thing lulz.

and estoril blue>santorini blue>nogaro blue>laguna seca blue>avus blue>whatever the hell blue you’re talking about

LSB in the background and santorini in the foreground drool

redflag

Go look at it ya noob