Paint center of STi bumper black ?

it would look ok if you had more black/CF stuff… ie CF hood and trunk, black roof/A/B/C pillars and a CF bumper and you only sprayed the white on the corners… then it would look good

I voted yes because I hate you.

my god 7 of you fucktards now, what is your problem!?!?

that’s the problem though…doing this would look like you’re trying to imitate so many other cars…when i first saw it i thought audi…then i thought yuck…then i thought, jim’s a sensible guy, why the fuck would he even be considering this?

no…

And in blue…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4202&d=1207844314

Its a great idea if you want to reduce the value of your car by about 3-5 grand.

you can’t just black it out though or it won’t look right.

How about a dark gray instead of black…

Also, if it pisses a lot of people off do it.

IDK is not “That” bad, but is not great either, with that said I wouldnt do it

i would have nick (redrrocket) cover it in vynil, just to try it.

good idea!

horrible idea…please don’t do it

when I originally discussed it (before posting a poll on here) I was just going to do some kind of cover to see how it looks.

I would NOT do it gloss black, it would be flat black/grey or almost just a bare rubber look. Would also paint/coat the front lip to match it.

wow I didn’t know the cost of respraying a bumper aspen white costs 3-5 grand, that subaru paint is EXPENSIVE!!! :bloated:

I’m not sure how to make it a public poll because I’m trying to figure out if the people that vote no do horrible shit to their cars (like NA300ZX and his wing, no offense)

looks WAAAYYYYY better after a more proper p-shop. Newman, do the blue car. I bet it would look sick.

Flat black would look the best…

I don’t think it looks good at all. Plus, unless you sand it down, you’re going to have a ridge where the black is higher than the white, on the same panel of the bumper. No likey.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/johnnyv412/white_center_scopy.jpg
I think it looks sick

you know that was one of the things I didn’t like about it… was thinking of some way to get rid of that issue.

If it was black it wouldn’t really matter because it’d be hard to see, but I think i’d want it greyish-rubber looking.

Dunno, I think im going to try and get some vinyl and try it out

ehh the more I see it the more I think nissan

the more i see it i think OM NOM NOM NOM