Paint job decals??

So im going to be painting my car soon. And on an impulse, thought maybe id inquire about this. Im thinking about “possibly” doing something different, maybe even ‘ricey’, i dont know yet. But if i do, im wondering…does any place sell or does anyone know where i can get some different body decals or lettering or stencils or something to add to my paint job? Anything Honda or Crx… Im wondering if anyone knows of or would reccomend any stores or whatever.

this is just an idea, its not set in stone. I know everybody has an opinion, so for anyone that thinks this would be :gay3:, so be it, dont bother responding. Just curious if stuff like that is available, or if it has to be custom done… Let me know. thanx.

rainbow can do it. anyone with a vinyl cutter and pc program.

We can do it UndergroundAutosound, go get a price quote and I’ll beat anyone around, we have a top of the line vinyl program and can make anything you can dream

IMO if i were you i’d get CRX across the bottom of each door below the molding. kinda like the length of the door, and the letters would be just an outline where the inside of the lettering would be the car color and basically it would just be like a white or whatever color border. if you understand what i mean i think that would look pretty cool.

where abouts are you guys located? Whats the phone number there?

I can do it too :slight_smile:

hello kitty pink wallpaper wrap?

yeah i can do that.