paint or powdercoat my factory rims...

im debating on whether to paint my factory rims black, or have them powdercoated. how much does powdercoating cost?? and who does it??

AMF (allegheny metal finishing) does excellent work, for a great price. Look up member tegSimple. He has a thread with close ups of his stock wheels powdercoated. They look amazing, and the price was good. Call Jason @ AMF and ask him what the price is for your 17’s

im not trying to jack your thread but i was thinking about getting this done also… i bought my car with curb rash on most of the wheels… is there anyway they can fix that also?

Domintation chasiss in carnegie may be able to fix the wheels. his name is domination on here

amfcoatings.com not the most elaborate site, but it’s where I’m going to have my rims done this winter. They’re the only place I’ve heard good things about on this forum as far as powdercoating.

yep, you’re right about that. Just call Jason and ask him about colors/prices and what type or repair, if any he can do. I do know that he thoroughly media blasts things before he coats.