Paint Problem on S2k

dont even get me started! lol

thank you. Thats the one thing I cant stand… “I need this hood to match how much to paint it”. First thing out of my mouth is chances are it wont match painting just the hood, here is the reasons (specific to your job/car) why. Then I say the right way and the only way I would put my name on the results would be blending it and this is why. THEN I gauge their response and if they ask “how much for that then” I give them the est.

I have burned WAY too many times by panel painting. Usually it needs to be done “cheap” and they expect magic wand results. If it doesnt match I feel like crap and cant let it go like that and try again, usually NOT charging much more if ANY to do it again, aka that “cheap” job at best I did for FREE but usually I loose hundreds on a $300 job.

I dont gamble on that anymore at my shop. Blend first, if you dont like it either take it somewhere else or I am in NO WAY liable for the results. If you still want me to panel paint it, I appreciate you trusting me with my abilities and understand I will try my best.