Pair of Bride Seats $500

$400

Selling my pair of replica Bride seats. One is a fixed back vios III and in nearly brand new. Sat in it for like ~50 miles. The other seat is a reclinable who knows what. It’s maybe a year or 2 old? Good shape, but does have fading on the left shoulder pad. The fixed back is side mounted, doesn’t come with sliders unless you have a 92-95 civic, I can include Buddy Club " down low" sliders. The reclinable one has sliders on the bottom and again you’ll need brackets for your car unless you have a civic.

Here’s the pics, I have the reclinable one is the passenger side so you can see the fade a little in this pic.

Thanks,
Ryan

Too bad they are replicas, but then obviously the price would be a lot more

you can buy brand new BRIDE reps on ebay for 400 ! (CHANGE PRICE)

Link? I see a pair of fixed back low maxs in solid color, non gradation like mine for $400. Everything else is that AutoDesigners or w/e.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I’ll change my price to $400, I didn’t realize they price dropped since I bought mine. There are no low max gradation bride replicas for $400 on ebay, though

I ll give u 180for the reclinable one

PM’d

They look nice, free bump.

Reclinable seat sold.

Still have the fixed back $200 w/out bracket, $250 with buddy club down low bracket.

Also have a fixed back Sparco. Red center black sides. Has some fading on the bottom cushion $120. Comes with free 4pt harness in red.