Pallets, pallets everywhere

Just thought I’d throw this up here for anyone interested. My company ends up with a 26ft. truck full of pallets every month. Standard pallets, wide pallets, long pallets…we usually have someone take them away which we pay for, but with summer around the corner some of my friends have wanted these to have huge bon fires and such. You could pick them up anytime, M-F 8-4 or we could also deliver them. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

Local places PAY for these, they refurbish them. Pay a few bucks a crack for em.

Approx how many pallets per truck? Might be interested in a truck load full

That Joe Omerta guy on here used to take firewood. No idea if he’s still comes on the site. He took my entire two car garage a couple years ago. Try sending him a PM.

+1 Took my old shed when I knocked it down too.

Any idea where? I’ve tried e-mailing some places but no one has gotten back to me. Some pallets are tip-top others are only good for scrap wood, None are stored outside, only indoors. I would say there is between 40-60 pallets per truck. The largest size they go up to is 8x6, some are 6x4, most are standard size.

There is a company called The Pallet Express (http://thepalletexpress.com/). They buy my old pallets by the truckload. But, we buy pallets from them as well. Worth a shot, their contact info is there

I will take like 10 of the 8x6 ones if there in good shape and you can deliver?

If u can deliver ill take a few truck loads and maybe even more but we can start there. If you would normally have to pay to get rid of them, this could work for both parties

Where are you located?
I end up using a few hundred a year. Probably would use more if I had them available easily.

You see pick-up trucks stacked sky high with pallets running them back, and stockpiled in south buffalo waiting for prices to go up, or shortages etc. That one big pallet place burned down recently, not sure if that had an effect on it or not. I was at Tim Hortons and went WTF?!?! as a truck went by on Clinton and someone in line told me why they were doing it.