panasonic lumix tz5 camera

this one is for sale thanks to the post office. I heard great things about this camera, and all the reviews are very positive, so I ordered one online from a store in CT, told them I NEEDED it by tuesday, because I am going to do some travelling in Europe, leaving last wednesday. The store shipped it, and gave me tracking number. Apparently, the postal service tracking numbers aren’t that reliable. They scan when they feel like it… anyway, didn’t come tuesday, and even wednesday I called the posts offices looking for it, they knew it shipped, and thats it… it arrived thursday or friday at my parents.

so I picked up one in NYC while i was there for the day, and been using it all the time. Its small enough to fit in pockets, yet takes amazing pictures, and has enough options to keep me entertained. The HD video is also a great feature.

It is NEW open box model is what I am told, maybe used as a display somewhere. Do the research, its a great camera! You can pick it up at my parents house in North Tonawanda, $210 takes it, guess it came with a 1gig card, case, and all accesories.

9.1 million effective pixel / 10.7 million pixels total 1/2.33" CCD
10x (28-280mm equiv.) Leica DC Vario-Elmarit optical zoom
MEGA OIS image stabilization
4:3, 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios
Venus IV Engine processor
High Resolution (460,000 pixel) 3.0-inch LCD
Movies up to 1280 x 720 pixels (HD) @ 30 fps
22 scene modes plus a ‘clipboard’ mode for travelers

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonictz5/

great cameras, I have an older model and love it.

I love Lumix for point and shoot. Great price. If I didn’t just pick up a zs3, I would grab this.

yeah, im having a great time with it so far, in cappadocia turkey (where they filmed some star wars desert scenes) and cant stop using the HD video feature!

bump… i need some spending money for my trip!